• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

This is sounding dangerous... and too far away!!

Have fun guys. Have a drink or two, or three..for me.

Sig_Des said:
Ok, crew from my end of town...who's DD?

1,2,3..Not it!

The rule is that the out-of-towner never has to drive, so that would be a "not it" for me too.  ;D

Sig_Des said:
Ugh...I guess it's gonna be one of those kinds of nights then... :D

Just stagger down the street later and place your forehead up against one of the Ice Sculptures in Confederation Park.  ;D

Hmmmmmm... how long would it take me to get to Ottawa from Kingston?  'Cause god knows I could do with a drink (or eleven) and get away from here for a while!

Now, I think Mich and Rice are having a couple drink at my place first as well...So I should probably restock my bar.

Rice, Mich, any preferences?

SamIAm said:
Hmmmmmm... how long would it take me to get to Ottawa from Kingston?  'Cause god knows I could do with a drink (or eleven) and get away from here for a while!

Depends how you drive, but about 2 hours

tempting... very tempting.

I will make the call tomorrow after classes.

Right, so a few of us are getting together at my place in the West-end (near Bayshore) for beer and Pizza before hand, if you're wanting to pre-drink, you're welcome.

If there's out of towners, I still have a couple sleeping spots available for the evening as well.

:rage:  Awww crap!  I'm on leave and promised to help my daughter house hunt in Cornwall..  Pound a few downrange for me, Des.

Haggis said:
:rage:  Awww crap!  I'm on leave and promised to help my daughter house hunt in Cornwall..  Pound a few downrange for me, Des.

Roger. May have to proxy, as I'm supposed to get some in for Tommy and HoM  ;D

Rice (and friends)....Jer wants to come out too on saturday, and your all welcome to crash at my place....its only 25 for cab...which isnt too bad between a few ppl, anyways, think about it and let me know!

P.s, I hope none of you gents are gunna let a lil woman out drink you this weekend...that would just be sad >:D

Haggis said:

I knew there was a reason I was getting out of the city for the weekend.... ;)  Just kidding Haggis.  Enjoy your time here and let me know if you're around again.

Babs087 said:
P.s, I hope none of you gents are gunna let a lil woman out drink you this weekend...

...again.  8)

I would love to come but I am curling in Gananoque this weekend.  Nobody has to drink anything for me, I will probably drink enough myself!!  ;)
Plan another for after May 25th and I will definitely try to make it!! Anyone going to be in/around Borden for the nest three months? I'm off on my 6A course.  ;D

Allright, just wanted to bump this up.

So far for Patty's:

-Myself
-Rice
-AirMich
-Babs
-Poppa
-Gunplumber (maybe)
-SamIam (maybe)

And I know Rice and Mich are going to be at my place beforehand for a couple pops  ;) and some Pizza.

Am I missing anyone? Anyone else up for coming out?

To Add, Drinks are to be hoisted in absentia for the following:

-Haggis
-HoM
-Tommy

22:30 eh?
Well for those of us with no life....I mean a suddenly free schedule I'll probably be there a bit earlier.
Time on recce yadda.. yadda etc...

Back