• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Ottawa Chapter

That's right folks, Des is being kind enough to return the favour and host me!  ;D

Come on out, it would be nice to put some faces to names! It'll be my first time east of Sask, so it should be a good time.

well you twisted my arm, I guess I have to come now.

Just kidn, I'd love to come  ;D

Des you bring the women, I'll bring the smokes.

As per last time, I won't know about transport until the week of.  But I'm making all attempts to be there.

I am really looking forward to it ....

Pea and Airmich and I are all sharing a hotel too....  >:D

I might be in.. let me know when details are finalized.  :salute:

Are you guys ever lucky...I just happen to be on leave during that time frame so I will be there in all my unkempt, unshaven glory.
As long as a certain you know who isn't involved in the planning process I feel safe in saying this will be a rip snortin good time.
muffin said:
I am really looking forward to it ....

Pea and Airmich and I are all sharing a hotel too....  >:D

I'm looking forward to the pics/stories that come out of this.  >:D

Whoohoo, more people. Well my flights are booked and paid for, so I have to show up regardless!

I'm really looking forward to it as well Muffin.  ;D

Poppa said:
As long as a certain you know who isn't involved in the planning process I feel safe in saying this will be a rip snortin good time.
I hope that nameless someone realizes his/her horrible, horrible, horrrrible mistake! That last greet was so bad I almost wish that nameless someone didn't organize it :p
It's not my fault these un-nice, grumpy, old, and generally disgruntled army.ca people decide not to show for the meets a nameless Rice0031 organizes, but show for the ones Mr. Des here does! :p However needless to say, I am in :D

Hey Mich, if you can't find a ride at all let me know and I'll see about co-ordinating something with you.

Michael Baker said:
:eek: Ummm....yeah, ummm, Des, you have a comment to this?  ;)

Since when is my house a hotel?  >:D
Chimo said:
I might be in.. let me know when details are finalized.  :salute:

Would be awesome if you could make it, CHIMO...be good to see you again!

Poppa said:
I'm looking forward to the pics/stories that come out of this.  >:D

I can guarantee that you-know-who has not been involved in any facet of the planning, other than I am accomodating age...

Rice0031 said:
It's not my fault these un-nice, grumpy, old, and generally disgruntled army.ca people decide not to show for the meets a nameless Rice0031 organizes, but show for the ones Mr. Des here does! :p However needless to say, I am in :D

What can I say...I have a gift  ;D

Miss Jacqueline said:
This sounds like fun, I'm down. Can I bring friends?

Why not...just so's they know it's a bunch of soldiers who can be sarcastic, facetious, and do not suffer fools lightly!

Also, nieces are encouraged  >:D (that is an inside joke)

Sig_Des said:
Why not...just so's they know it's a bunch of soldiers who can be sarcastic, facetious, and do not suffer fools lightly!

And that's just the soldiers.  Wait until you meet the airtypes and ex-sailors.  8)

Sig_Des said:
Where's that halo smiley?

You mean this one Des......
angeldevil.gif

Hate to remind you ladies, but I will be nice, and those of you with conies best not forget them. Don't want you to spend your hard earned money on Des  ;D

Back