• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Pub Night, Tara Inn, Scarborough - 27 Nov 2006 1900h

Made it back,...kept to my 2 beer limit. That was tough when 'da boss' sprung for a round.

Nice seeing some faces again......

Just got in, good crowd, Loachman, Mike ( the boss), Bruce, Chris J, Journeyman and moi. Tess of course was a no show ( something about it conflicting with his Frontiersman meeting), but we put the bill on his tab, BTW Ole buddy they'd like you to stop byy and settle that by Friday ;D

editd to correct typos ( never surf the net after a bender :-[)

Hey, Mike, Bruce, and Bob, it was a pleasure to meet you all. It was great seeing you again Mark, and  James. I admit I was dissapointed that tess couldn`t make it, I hope you feel better soon remember pepper vodka will clear your head fast.

Chris

So has anybody heard what kept Tess from showing on Monday?

I keep looking at copies of National Enquirer etcetera while standing in checkout lines, but there's been nothing there. Perhaps the next editions...

Well,

After the Navy.ca luncheon, I decided to boycott any gatherings that involved manly army or airforce types.

We later met for tea and crumpets, and had a fantastic evening of watching all episodes of Yes, Prime Minister twice.

So pooh on the whole lot of you unwashed massed heathens

dileas

tess

I had a tough work day, and could've used the beer, but was stuck at my little hovel of a cub icle untill 8pm, afterwards went for a quick pint with the boss and then home to contemplate the days events....

And we waited for you and waited for you and waited for you...

There weren't any a** f**ce people present.

Well our missing boy has finally surfaced and after Loachman and I spent frantic days searching every Beckers in the GTA to check out the milk cartons and Journeyman sat frantically by the phone shredding his fingernails waiting.

Young man you are grounded, right after you run by the bar and settle the tab we ran up.  8)

I didn't rush out immediately. I figured that it would take a day or two for those to get up to the north end where I live anyway.

Danjanou said:
Well our missing boy has finally surfaced and after Loachman and I spent frantic days searching every Beckers in the GTA to check out the milk cartons and Journeyman sat frantically by the phone shredding his fingernails waiting.

Young man you are grounded, right after you run by the bar and settle the tab we ran up.  8)

Yeah my buddy is wondering about that, he wants names, but I plead ignorance and ran. ;D

Hatchet Man said:
Yeah my buddy is wondering about that, he wants names, but I plead ignorance and ran. ;D
So....you're tess' spokesman? Does that mean, officially, that there were TWO 48th Highlanders doing their best impression of German reinforcements within ISAF?

Well well well,

With the lack of Photographs, methinks that the night never happened.....

Where are the traditional pictures with the local lassies?

dileas

tess

Journeyman said:
So....you're tess' spokesman? Does that mean, officially, that there were TWO 48th Highlanders doing their best impression of German reinforcements within ISAF?

Hahahaha, no I posted that I would be unavailable the monday night as soon as the date switched.  My friend was kinda surprised, he was expecting a rowdier bunch.  And it happened tess, cause my friend said that a few people came up and asked him if a guy named tess had shown up.  Since I never told him your name, someone there did  ;)

Back