• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

I will personaly BAN anyone who goes to militaryphotos.net during an outage and has the audacity to come back here  :threat:

Now...the following breeds of dogs are edible........

Er... I guess I need to delete my account there then...? ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Er... I guess I need to delete my account there then...? ;)

i told you it was going to become "Air Force.ca" around here soon........ ;D

Michael O'Leary said:
Would that be rotary, or fixed wing?

Well....we seem to be rotary-wing heavy around here but there are more and more of us "seized-wing" types.......

warspite said:
I wish you a quick return to good health, I hate getting sick ;)
Hoya, thank goodness for the meds  :D Too bad I will be without Army.ca  :crybaby:

You ARE going to give us warning if you do a planned outage right?  That little 1/2 hour hiccup just now put a nice scare into my heart.  My addiction is too deep!  ;D

It was *supposed* to be the first phase, but just as I got everything geared up I was put on 5 minutes notice to move by D9'er so we're back... for now. I may make another attempt later today.

That's okay, I've got some studying to do today anyway.  Not getting anywhere fast with it right now.  ::)

Gee those pesky 9Ders....lol  Mike, your 9D has my adulations for finding ways to keep you busy so that the site stays up...I thank her for saving me from another road trip to Trenton today. 

Ok folks, Phase I is complete. Phase II will be started maybe tomorrow night, but will only cause a 10 minute outage while I re-cable things. After that it's life as normal, while I prepare for Phase III. Phase III will break a whole bunch of things and I'll fix 'em as I see 'em. Not sure when I'll be brave enough to tackle that.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mike

Warspite breaths out sigh of relief......and then walks out of his dark padded room. ;)

Just got back from Bangor...rushed to the computer and the site is up...whew!! Have you any idea what I've been going through for the last 3 days???
Not only is it good to be back in Canada....Army.ca is still up....thanks Mike!! :cdn:
PS Listening to the planes taking off and landing at Bangor (National Air Guard Wing and Naval Air Station) reminded me of my days at Goose Bay.......JET NOISE...THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!!!! :salute:

Well Mike, the plan worked.  You shut 'er down yesterday at the time that I needed to study and I kicked butt on the exam.  Hope everyone is okay if the boards are down on and off for the next 15 weeks?!?!  ;D

Well.....Site goes down, Snow Plow goes by, Shovel out end of Driveway, come back, Site is Up.......Now Site is very, very slow.......

I'm hoping the system rebuild will fix this problem. I hit a snag with starting Phase II tonight, I'll have to figure out what's going on when I have more time.

Back