• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Coffee Joints

Who do you like

• Total voters
No way, like I said its death in a jar.

Cheers,

Wes

See you should have had a extra large (of course) double double and a Boston Cream then you would have learned the Tim Hortons mystique. :D

Nah, it is all about the large double-double and the walnut crunch.

Personally, I think their French Vanilla Caps are the best.  ;D  I have them everyday. 

I'm with McG on the walnut crunch... Didn't know anyone else actually liked those!

(Remember the cherry sticks? Almost like the IMP cherry cakes...)

Black is the only true way to fully enjoy it!  Yummy!  I do like the Boston Cream though.  :p

Large double double and a walnut crunch...  ;D

If not then I'll settle for a Boston Cream....which is usually the case anyways.

Regards

Tim Hortons now has some new Mint Chocolate doughnut.  :eek:
Hugs and kisses to whomever came up with that!
I don't like coffee.. cept for the Timmie's Iced Cap. Mm. Get it with a little chocolate milk, and you're set for the day.
The hot chocolate is okay.. not my favourite though.

Hamilton has 38 Tim Hortons stores.
AND we have the first ever Timmie's Store.
BEAT THAT!  ;D

Triple triple and sour cream glazed....

The best way to clog arteries!  ;D

Lexi said:
BEAT THAT!   ;D

wow, now that's just a little extreme.  Hamilton must have some hard-core Timmy fans!

Sundborg said:
Lexi said:
BEAT THAT!   ;D

wow, now that's just a little extreme.   Hamilton must have some hard-core Timmy fans!

What's wrong with being a Timmie's fan?  ???

Extra large Double Double and a family pack of assorted fat pills. Savouring each different flavour 1000 calories at a time. Pure sex for your taste buds. I actually add-repped that on an ex and it was fulfilled, didn't have any blanks for my C6 but did enjoy my Timmies.

The only thing that I dislike about Tim Hortons is that it slows down mass transit. I mean don't you hate it when, on your way to work, the TTC employee suddenly decides to stop by at the local Tims for a double-double and a box of Timbits? Heck I've even seen a freight train stop and it's engineers sprint towards Tims. Tim Hortons hurts Canada's industry!

Please!!!  Stop talking about donuts and coffee..  I'm so hungry!!!  :threat:

hmmmmm...  dooooonnnnuuuuuuuutttttttsssss!!!!  ;D

Lexi said:
Hamilton has 38 Tim Hortons stores.

BEAT THAT!   ;D

Moncton NB has over 50....the largest per capita in Canuckistan  ;)

Regards

Lexi said:
What's wrong with being a Timmie's fan?   ???

Nothing!  I'm one!  I'm just saying that that is a little over the edge.  Like look how big McDonalds is, do you see any McDonald's merchandise stores?

Oakville, ON!!!  Tim Horton's HQ, now there's something to brag about!!!  I use to work at the Holiday Inn where the Tim Horton's employees would stay, and everyday they'd bring boxes upon boxes of donuts for us.  These would all be the top secret prototype ones and most of them would never make it past our discriminating taste buds, but wow, if u're driving down the QEW by Dorval Dr.  and you open a window you might just get a nice whiff of the pride of Canada, but wait a second they don't make em fresh anymore.  Anyways a good old large black and a sour cream glazed willl float my boat any day of the week and twice on Sunday!!!

FYI  did you hear how they put double-double as a word in the Oxford Dictionary this year.

Back