• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd post this and see who all else was going to BMQ on 18 April. I know there are a few platoons starting, so we might not all end up on the same one, but I figured we could all get to know each other anyway.

I received my offer on the 10 March for Vehicle Tech. I'm 27 and coming out of NB.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

There are a few new dates up.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

HELLO

I'm going to st -jean le 4 JUNE Operator Sonar who will be there?
after st-jean I'm leaving to Esquilmalt i suppose, my wife and kids follow? or they will stay till my formation is over?

Thanks

Haven't found anyone other post for anyone going to Bmq on may 2nd, so figured I would start my Names Ashley I'm coming from petawawa

I'm attending BMQ starting June 6th for WFE Tech. Look forward to seeing you there!

The thread title should be changed to June 6th, that is the BMQ start date.

Some people already answered your questions on the French post you posted earlier about the wife / kids stuff.

I'm sure most people aren't checking this forum anymore, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm looking for a carpool from st jean to ottawa on weekends. If anyone has a spot of knows someone who has a spot, could you please let me know. I'm trying to get home to my daughter.
Thanks

I'm sure most people aren't checking this forum anymore, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. I'm looking for a carpool from st jean to ottawa on weekends. If anyone has a spot of knows someone who has a spot, could you please let me know. I'm trying to get home to my daughter.
Thanks

Hein??! 6 June??? Whe they called me i clearly understood 4 june. 1 june acertametion and 4 june st jean ......

Anira_09 said:
Hein??! 6 June??? Whe they called me i clearly understood 4 june. 1 june acertametion and 4 june st jean ......
That is probably the day we will arrive. However BMQ does not officially start until June 6th.
Our course date is listed. Starts on a Monday, they all do, but we arrive on the Saturday before, as per the joining instructions.

Ahhhh ok ok thanks!!!
I'm really exited. I'm 35 years old, in shape but still a bit nervous. I'm confident but still....
My complete family is backing me up, I'm really happy but in the same time I'm worry, i have 3 kids 15, 2,1 and a perfect  common-in-law that i will be leaving after st-jean for i don't know how long..... she is independent and strong but i know will be hard anyways.
i`I've read a lot about PMQ in Esquimalt and looks like i have to finish before even thinking to move my family over there, how long??? i don't know, but the support of my family is everything for me and I'm ready to go there and do my 200%  :D

Scarlett said:
That is probably the day we will arrive. However BMQ does not officially start until June 6th.
Our course date is listed. Starts on a Monday, they all do, but we arrive on the Saturday before, as per the joining instructions.

Just a word of warning. The official course starts 6 June...which is the 72nd anniversary of D-Day.

The unofficial course starts when you step off the plane....train....and the NCOs are there to say "hello"......

Hamish Seggie said:
Just a word of warning. The official course starts 6 June...which is the 72nd anniversary of D-Day.

The unofficial course starts when you step off the plane....train....and the NCOs are there to say "hello"......

Yes, but for thread title purposes June 6 would cause less confusion.

Back