• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BUYER BEWARE: Army.CA Shirts

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Dear Army.CA Customer Service,

I recently made purchase of one of your Olive Drab t-shirts in a medium size.  Upon its arrival I was quite impressed with the beautiful embroidered logo featuring the logo of Army.CA.  I figured the logo had been changed from its silk screened version to be more durable which was confirmed by your representative.

Evidently though, in consideration of the material change for the logo, durability of human nipples were not taken into consideration.  After wearing your product underneath my combat tunic and parka for one day of an exercise, I found that my left nipple, over which the logo was situated had become irritated and chafed.  This resulted in my having to walk around in a duck-like fashion for the remainder of the exercise.

My nipple has since healed, however I am writing this letter to inform you that I will be suing you on its behalf for $250,000 due to emotional suffering and physical injury.  The rest of my body, however would like to thank you for the extra feeling of strength and attractiveness that was given to it during the wear of the shirt.  It would also like to suggest you create Army.CA brand nipple protection pads.

Regards,
Kyle Burrows

lol

Possibly more info than I was looking for. Try tape. ;)

Mike wanted to see what replies it got. ;D Blame him.

I hope that you didn't tell mommy 'bout it...did you?

She might wanna kiss the boo-boo better...and that would be ALL KINDS OF WEIRD...

Kyle Burrows said:
My nipple has since healed, however I am writing this letter to inform you that I will be suing you on its behalf for $250,000 due to emotional suffering and physical injury.  The

lol

Wear a beater underneith your shirt; problem solved.

After washing several times, the backing material tends to soften up alot. Only had this problem with a brand new shirt.

If this is the whinging he does after an itty bitty chafting, best you not think about  nipple piercing, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it. 

And your law suit would fail...miserably...LOL...ex turpi causa.. wearing non-issued clothing...as well as wearing clothing not meant to be worn on ex...NEXT CASE!

Perhaps combining your new shirt with your new piercing was a poor idea?  
Get runners nip tape in the mean time.

oh, I'm teering up.  Oh, here it comes................Nope, just something in my eye.    ;D

Sounds like an acute case of weakness with an underlaying factor of sand in ovaryitis  :p

Kyle issue/surplus OD Green TShirts much better!

Back