• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Foreign Interference (General)

Good2Golf

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
Since it seems that the international sport of interfering is expanding, here is a place to discuss general interference in Canadian federal and provincial politics, that isn’t otherwise always provided for with country/nation state-specific interference.

Same rules apply for this, as with other political threads.

Milner.ca Staff

To be fair the witch trials were successful; we're no longer plagued by black magic.

I think we're letting ourselves get dragged down into the weeds by all parties on this. They all have dirty hands and they'll play off one another to drag it out as long as possible. It's a mutual self-desteuction pact where are parties are shitting on each other but benefit by the names not reaching the light of day.
For sure, and the reindeer games being played by everyone does neither Canada nor our democratic processes any good.

If someone has does something criminal and they can turn the intelligence into probative evidence, then let the RCMP do their thing. If not, then I hope we are beyond ruining lives and careers on rumour. Maybe we can order them to wear a scarlet letter. Certainly not ideal, but if the names were released to the parties only, they could clean their own houses. The problem is, I don't trust them to do that.

Beyond better Charter-proof evidentiary and criminal procedure rules, I don't know what the answer is.

Back