• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANSOFCOM Posters

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been seeing posters popping up around the base which seem to be recruiting for CSOR.  They are beautiful pictures.  Does anyone know where someone can get these for personal use?  Is there a way to get Army Posters through the system?  Thanks.

Give the base PAO a call.  Ususally any posters that are to be displayed base-wide are sent out by that office.  It might be the same case here.  Otherwise, see if he can't contact the CSOR PAO for you.  I know he'd be able to help out.

These would be great as desktop backgrounds aka wallpaper...anyone got original image files they can post?

I know the Command is also trying to get some posters made of the other units for CANSOFCOM.  Don't know when they are due to come out though.  Still going through the photos available.

Should be interesting to see them when they come out

Devlin said:
These would be great as desktop backgrounds aka wallpaper...anyone got original image files they can post?

I would imagine such images would be held by CANSOFCOM and not likely to be out in the public domain.

The posters are in the public domain, and you should see them appear as wallpaper in the near future.

Check this out here, http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106507&highlight=CANSOFCOM they're in hi-res so they should make pretty good desktop wallpapers :)

Back