• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Celibacy in the CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious george

Inactive
Reaction score
I was told that once you become a CF member, you're never allowed to um...do it.  Is it true that every CF member is celibate?  Who do you get permission from if you need to do it in order to start a family?

Bwahahaha!!

Oh, you were serious?

Bwahahaha!!

curious george said:
I was told that once you become a CF member, you're never allowed to um...do it.  Is it true that every CF member is celibate?  Who do you get permission from if you need to do it in order to start a family?

The Great and Terrible Oz.    ;)

Sorry, Mods, I just had to.

EDIT: thats OK Moe, I just hate when guys confuse the military with getting married, THATS when Men can no longer have sex.
;D

curious george said:
I think you may be getting confused with stories like this one, where they say you can't have sex WHILE ON OPERATIONS - you'll be told very clearly when that applies.

Also, when you're not on operations, like any workplace, having sex with someone who works for you is NOT on.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Question asked and answered - locks away.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back