Hello, we are in our 4th year here in Cold Lake. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with 2 chronic diseases. Being in CL, I cannot get a doctor (only a nurse) and can't even get a referral to the specialist I need because there is a year + waiting list in Alberta due to shortages. My health is getting worse, and we need to move somewhere with better medical care. Ontario has the shortest wait time for the specialists that I need and we have family there, so the plan is to get my nurse to write me a letter explaining my need for better care, and a referral for a specialist in Ontario. After I get my letter, we plan on meeting with my spouse's Padre or social worker to discuss the difficulty being in CL. Am I right in thinking that this would be a reason for a cost contingency move? Also, if there is anything we can do to speed up this process or have any luck at all, please help! Thanks so much.