• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ex PHOENIX RAM - Brigade Training Event 2005 (BTE 05) in Wainwright

Hmm,
Apparently I would be going working in an RRB det.
My unit had no information on the exercise at all, they just said I would leave Sept 10th probably and be home Oct 31st, or around there.

-KaT

Anyone know how the BTE is going this year in Wainwright, also wondering, how laundry & shower services work when deployed in Wainwright...Are the days fairly long, depending on what you work at in the field in Wainwright, any days off in 7 weeks of work, or is that the general rule, work your ass off, then take time after the BTE?

Why would anyone want time off in Wainwright?  I'm posted here and knowing work is there gets me through the off hours.  :dontpanic:

Seriously though, sorry, I don't know the status of the folks out past the gates.

LOL Time off???  your kidding right?  Laundry will work as per normal through the QM, showers......um showers?????  JK usually there is a shower run every 2-3 days at least with us there is.

you give your laundry to your coy CQ who in turn gives in to your QM who then (not so sure).
Also showers happen when the happen.  Nothing set in stone on them.

at least: 1 PPCLI, 1 Fd Amb, 1 CMBG HQ, elements of 1 Svc/1 GS (as the TLB in the tented city).  1 CER was there early and will be returning in a few days.

Hey, my unit was asking for enemy force for this BTE 05 and I might put my name in so I was wondering what are you guys doing on this excercise, and what might I be doing if i went as enemy force?

As far as I know 3VP C Coy (Para) is doing EN force as well as some jumps in WATC (unrelated to the BTE but to keep the pilots current with dope on a rope).

The SAT phase was cancelled so a lot of Class B opportunities seem to have been cancelled.

En Force: dont shave and run around like a yahoo  ;)

are you sure Kev cause we are going for both BTE and SAT 2 (Nov)

p.s. if your still in strange control you could really put a bug in highers collective asses of the 1st.

SAT 2 continues in Oct/Nov.  It ramps up as BTE is ramping down.

En Force: dont shave and run around like a yahoo   ;)

haha I like that part but no what is the BTE05 is it like Stalwart Guardian, a mach senario where different brigades are setup in different areas, and thereis the Blueland Freedom Fighters and there is Orange land? What exactly are you guys doing, I'm kinda interested since I've been hearing alot about this BTE05 but nobody tells what it is. Sorry if I'm being repetitive I just want to know.

Danny, it's like our stalwart guardian but for reg force. so bigger and better. as my unit briefed me the enemy force job will be to play as "insurgents" or as i was told.. f*** around with officers.

We in the 2nd are doing BTE in Oct, coming home for Halloween and then sending one coy back for SAT 2 with atts and dets.

Back