• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FINALLY!!! i can play the waiting game!!!

jerrythunder

Inactive
Reaction score
low and behold finally i have passed all of the canadian enrollment testing, now all i have to do is play the waiting game. is anyone out there still waiting for a call from their unit? :salute: :cdn:

hey jerrythunder, i passed my final test today which was PT. I also must play the waiting game. The CFRC told me i should be hearing from my unit in about two weeks. I'm so glad the testing is over, I stressed myself out during the recruitment trial for no big reason.

haha yeah im on the waiting game trial also now as of last thursday.

and thinking about it, i stressed myself out over the tests also for apparently nothing, as i passed them all with a breeze.  :-\

Been waiting over 3 weeks now... Good Job finishing the application, hopefully you get called soon

HA! a couple of weeks eh? lol i failed the CFAT by one question because i wasnt prepared enough. i deserved to fail. so then from novermber untill this past tuesday ive been waiting! lol now i can wait a little more to get called, then another wait untill summer BMQ!!! :salute: :cdn:

haha ya I spose 3 weeks doesn't sound bad, but that was when I was merit listed. I first handed my application in over a year ago.

What trade are you going for?

Hey guys... umm how long did you wait to know if you passed your medical before you got to do your PT?... that's sorta the boat I'm in and I'm anxious to know. lol  :p

Kyper said:
Hey guys... umm how long did you wait to know if you passed your medical before you got to do your PT?... that's sorta the boat I'm in and I'm anxious to know. lol  :p

For my medical for the primary reserve, the medical officer let me know right away if I was good to go. I didn't have any complications with the medical part of the process.

I want to join the Regular Force Infantry but I'm in high school until june. when i graduate and hand in my application how long of a wait am i lookin at befor I'm employed? ( If i pass all the testing )

Kyper said:

It all depends on each persons situation..My CFAT, Interview, PT was the same day a week after my Application was in, and Medical almost a month after. I know guys who have done all of these things in one day

Raj said:
It all depends on each persons situation..My CFAT, Interview, PT was the same day a week after my Application was in, and Medical almost a month after. I know guys who have done all of these things in one day

i just got the call for my tests last thursday they told me everything is going to be done in one day, CFAT being the first and so on from there.

ive been merit listed since mid december... i also picked veh tech, so no real time selection for me either... hoping to be on tomorrows selection board

Tyrone_88 said:
I want to join the Regular Force Infantry but I'm in high school until june. when i graduate and hand in my application how long of a wait am i lookin at befor I'm employed? ( If i pass all the testing )

im sure nobody will give you a straight answer because every waiting period is different.

Merit listed is when you have succesfully completed all of your testing, all you have to do is wait until your recruiter phones to tell you when your BMQ is.

Ah ok, I had a good idea thats what it meant, but I couldn't find anything specific.  I'm close to being 'merit listed' but still have yet to do ASC.  I hear the field of Pilot is pretty competitive so I'm not sure how likely I am to land a spot, but if I do well in ASC I'll be fairly happy with myself at least.

well i got my call today, to be sworn in Mar.24,  BMQ start April.3, Pte. Paygrade 3 upon completion of BMQ :salute:

i went in for my medical... they told me to come back in march 6th/06 because of a current ankle injury  :mad:
but i did my interview... and the interviewer told me i was suitable for the test but couldnt promise anything.
now im just waiting till march so i can get my medical and pt over with.i hear its a breeze.

Back