• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale Size 10 Lowa Supercamps

brentville

Inactive
Reaction score
I have for sale are a pair of almost new Size 10 Lowa supercamps. Great boots but too big. Seams have been waxed. Asking $260 shipped. Thanks

jan2012028.jpg

jan2012026.jpg

jan2012025.jpg

The Lowa Super Camp is the first choice of members of 3 Commando Brigade RM. According to reports these leather-lined boots, when worn continually for days, dry out quicker after being fully submersed.

Offering support and flexibility and as with all the Lowa boot range the Supercamp is recommended on a regular basis by Doctors wishing to fit servicemen and woman in a correctly fitting boot. Surely if you value your feet, ankles, knees, and back then prevention is better than cure.
A CambrelleĀ® wear area around inside of heel. Leather lined around the front of foot. Water Repellent 2.6mm thick outer leather, and 1.2 - 1.5mm thick comfort glove-leather lining capable of absorbing 200% of its own weight in moisture, and offers the best comfort for normal wear. VibramĀ® "Tsavo" sole unit (repairable). Achilles leather flex panel in heel for extreme comfort. Climate control system and insole

In fact I think they are made by HanWag for Lowa, either way I have the same boots (HanWag version) and they are superior to any boot I've had and the calf skin leather inside is super comfortable.

Back