• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Frag vest size

Veiledal

Inactive
Reaction score
could someone tell me the  sizes that the frag vests come in. Is it the same size as your tunic or a different scale? thanks

Different sizes.  You actually have to be fitted and in that process you should have a chair handy so as to ensure the proper fit and size.

To add to GW, the sizes aren't numbers like 7434, etc. My frag vest for overseas was Small/Tall. First part is basically how big you are around, and the second being how long your torso is. They have a lot of sizes, and will make sure your frag vest fits correctly, especially if you're going overseas.

If its just for a grenade range, be prepared for the standard Large vest for everyone.

I was quite surprised while in Gagetown last summer teaching an SQ course... prior to the grenade range, the storeman collected the combat shirt sizes of all the students and instructors, and returned several days later with properly fit cadpat body armor for all of us...

Back