• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

The reporter in your picture looks more relaxed with the folks being interviewed than the ones at the "Freedom" thing.
Looks like it might be these guys. Home | Institute for Nonprofit News

Considering the intestinal fortitude of some journalists here, it's understandable.

Haven’t seen anything yet but should be interesting…

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

If I remember correctly unless Ottawa has a special status like Toronto, it would have to be Ontario that requested it.
I doubt it even comes close. Canada is not normally known for using its troops against its population.

But being able to fight Nazi Confederates in this day an age has an interesting appeal.

I doubt it even comes close. Canada is not normally known for using its troops against its population.

But being able to fight Nazi Confederates in this day an age has an interesting appeal.
Yeah, but I get the feeling that all the woke folks don't really care about these people unless they are given an opportunity to bash the police or military.

Who's foreign? The truckers? or just anyone who doesn't think like a Liberal?

Sure bring out the army. It will be interesting to watch that. I don't think there will much support for that. But I could be wrong.

I expected the calls for violence to take a little longer.

This is one of my favs

Thinking before using the army against your own citizens? Lame.
Watching then press conference now. OPS chief looks like he wants the military.

Who's foreign? The truckers? or just anyone who doesn't think like a Liberal?

Sure bring out the army. It will be interesting to watch that. I don't think there will much support for that. But I could be wrong.
Not sure. Claims that money and even a lot or some of the truckers that remain might be American. American truckers said to be on their way. Just what I’m watching at a press conference right Jon’s.

Sure Trudeau do a "just watch me". I don't think I would be going to far by saying that could blow the confederation apart. But on the other hand Canadians are a slow to move bunch so it could work.

Hey if given the order to remove by force........hmmm....

Watching then press conference now. OPS chief looks like he wants the military.
I wonder what for.

Peter Sloly said:
But Sloly said Monday that things could be much worse.
“It could have led to significant and severe injuries, and it could have led to the loss of life,” he said. “None of that has occurred over the last four days.
No riots, no injuries, no deaths. That is a measure of success for any jurisdiction in Canada, and quite frankly anywhere in the world.”

More from the press conference.

SQ and OPS are looking to have the person who danced on the tomb to turn themselves in or be identified, active investigation into that person’s activities that day.

Firearms being brought in by demonstrators

Blockades to prevent more trucks coming in.

Enforcement escalating and three arrested plus 25 other investigations

100 trucks and remaining protesters are getting more “volatile”

Police intel have identified funding from the US

Possible counter protesters coming

So, serious question. If trudeau and the liberals think confederate and nazi flags are the end of our civilization, why doesn’t he ban them? I'm sure they'd get plenty of support. It's not like he's incapable of curtailing or diminishing our Rights and Freedoms anyway. Free expression is trampled all the time.

Unless of course, maybe it's too good a symbol for trudeau to use in his messaging to make anyone right of his twisted ideologies, a racist, anti Semitic, islamophobic, BLM hating, homophobic, transphobic extremist (did I miss any?)

Or his ability to try attach them to conservatives.

He's such a hypocrite

Why the military? Don't we have police public order units...
Well being serious, If private tow operators will not supply services. The only other organization at their command would be the army. They are the only government org equipped to move trucks.

Back