• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Two years later, bumped with the latest ...
My faith in the Lethbridge Crown Prosecutor's office is less than zero.

I truly hope these men get a fair trial, and that any evidence presented against them is presented in context & that any witnesses that may be friendly to their case be permitted to testify without undue pressure or influence from any evil influences who may happen to work there.

That being said, if they are in fact guilty, so he it. May justice take its course.

I truly hope these men get a fair trial, and that any evidence presented against them is presented in context & that any witnesses that may be friendly to their case be permitted to testify without undue pressure or influence from any evil influences who may happen to work there.

That being said, if they are in fact guilty, so he it. May justice take its course.
Crown is still presenting its case. We’ll see in the near future what witnesses defense thinks it’s helpful to their case to call.

You think the Crown is going to purposely sabotage their own case by presenting some kind of false evidence to a jury made up of people from southern Alberta, in a case related to Covid?

You think the Crown is going to purposely sabotage their own case by presenting some kind of false evidence to a jury made up of people from southern Alberta, in a case related to Covid?
The crown’s opening said they would be presenting wiretap evidence. I don’t think that’s been presented yet. Intercepted communications are often some of the strongest and most damning evidence in a case… That’ll be interesting.

Back