• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
I believe we can trace this back to the counter culture / hippy movements of the 60s and early 70s. This seems to be where social activism really started to undermine the fabric of western society.

The irony is the generation of those hippies are the ones responsible for the mess were in now.
The long term gift of the USSR, the fellow travelers and Stalin's useful idiots. The "woke" and progressives of today are direct descendants of Stalin's and GRU to KGB works.

Mark Hertling on the Hamas recording of their terror.

He summed it up perfectly here

"The Israeli govt has not done near enough to integrate & serve the Palestinian people. But it is Hamas that has used & abused those same innocents to achieve their strategic objectives: destroy Israel & kill Jews."

And I think most of us here will agree with that statement.

I'm pretty sure the French plan has no blue helmets...

french mime GIF

He summed it up perfectly here

"The Israeli govt has not done near enough to integrate & serve the Palestinian people. But it is Hamas that has used & abused those same innocents to achieve their strategic objectives: destroy Israel & kill Jews."

And I think most of us here will agree with that statement.
I can’t click ‘like on that’, but yeah- what he said.

... "The Israeli govt has not done near enough to integrate & serve the Palestinian people. But it is Hamas that has used & abused those same innocents to achieve their strategic objectives: destroy Israel & kill Jews." ...
Too long or nuanced for a meme or protest banner, though ...

Finally...

Canada's defence minister says Hamas a threat to world, must be 'eliminated'​

Defence Minister Bill Blair says Hamas is a terrorist organization that is a threat to the whole world and must be "eliminated."

Blair also says he has no expectation that Hamas would respect international law, including any agreement on a ceasefire.

His comments are the furthest any Canadian minister has gone in explaining why Canada does not support calls for a ceasefire.

That Blair said this has to mean that the Liberal's have already determined that the votes lost due to our stance on Hamas (and other ME terror organizations) are worth
losing in the long game up to October 2025.

Or he will follow in Mendicino's footsteps.

Unfortunately, I also believe the fight will last a long time, will result in thousands of casualties, and neither side will achieve their strategic objectives. 8/

I believe the fight will last a long time even if there is a successful ground campaign because neither side is prepared to cry "Uncle!" But I disagree on the strategic objectives. I thing Hamas has already achieved theirs. They achieved disruption.

When the alphabet groups show up at pro-Palestinian events

But wiki says that Palestinians are the most tolerant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I hate to say it, but having that rainbow flag ripped down and someone running off with it is what I've been waiting to see for ages, but just didn't know it!

(No I'm not a bigot, I just think the alphabet mafia has really lost their initially intended path...* )

Talk about a poor taste in judgement, showing up with a rainbow flag to a pro-Palestine march

Thank god the CAF has no one to send. We can't even send anyone to Haiti.

Thinking maybe there are benefits to the kiddie table.....
Absolutely there is!

When the adults start fighting, for whatever reason, it's kinda nice that we can 'go play elsewhere' while they hash it out...

Worked well for us when Iraq 2.0 came up.

Back