• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Houthi Red Sea Blockade

The Houthi without the coast and the port of Hodeidah would be far less of a threat to everyone. My guess is this will continue till there is enough international will to push them back into the mountains.

The War Zone has an article (with video) showing a Houthi USV being engaged by a ship-borne security team that results in its destruction. Watching the video I'm thinking the team waited way too long before engaging the target. Also the writer states the rifles the security team are using as either "Steyr" or "Heckler and Koch G3 rifles" but to me they sure look like FN rifles!

The War Zone has an article (with video) showing a Houthi USV being engaged by a ship-borne security team that results in its destruction. Watching the video I'm thinking the team waited way too long before engaging the target. Also the writer states the rifles the security team are using as either "Steyr" or "Heckler and Koch G3 rifles" but to me they sure look like FN rifles!

The H&K G3 does look similar to the FN FAL unless you look at them very closely.

Back