• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If the LAV's A'Rockin....

Well as a nurse I must say that would be an exaggeration...but what would I know  ;D

HL

You can't win with the media.

If they hadn't written about Service members using so many condoms they would have done an article about how Canadian Forces go around to every town/port having unprotected sex with the local population or some other BS.

Che said:
Either their getting a discount on rubbers at th 300,000 mark or we've switched to an economy brand.

LOL
the Superstore Brand?

You know I wonder how many of those 300,000 condoms are actualy being used for their "intended" purpose; once you deduct the many being used to protect equipment (guns), and the cadets grabbing them like candy. Yet, the press are making a big deal about this; yes soldiers have sex just like every other person.

SoF said:
You know I wonder how many of those 300,000 condoms are actualy being used for their "intended" purpose; once you deduct the many being used to protect equipment (guns), and the cadets grabbing them like candy. Yet, the press are making a big deal about this; yes soldiers have sex just like every other person.

NO they don't BREED, do they???  Maybe that's the answer to the recruiting problem....just put them in cages and Voila!!!....instant peoples!!!  ;D

This is probably a dumb question. If they want to cover muzzles, why don't they just buy muzzle covers? ::)

Because if you come in contact, you can simply shoot through the condom  ;)

well now im pissed off, your telling me for the past 2 years ive been using my own condoms to place around my C-7, when i could be getting them for free from the MIR :crybaby:

damn it i gotta start going to the MIR

In order to keep track of miltary Condoms I heard starting next month the CF will only be issuing CADPAT condoms.

I hope I do not drop one in the forest, I will never find it.

Walrus

I'm thinking Trojans new ad campaign should be "Nuzzle your muzzle."

Walrus said:
In order to keep track of military Condoms I heard starting next month the CF will only be issuing CADPAT condoms.

Now there's a novel fundraising idea! Talk about lifting up morale ;)

GAP said:
Because if you come in contact, you can simply shoot through the condom   ;)

Won't that defeat the whole purpose of the condom... ;D

Walrus said:
In order to keep track of miltary Condoms I heard starting next month the CF will only be issuing CADPAT condoms.

TMM said:
I'm thinking Trojans new ad campaign should be "Nuzzle your muzzle."

Now there's a novel fundraising idea! Talk about lifting up morale ;)

:rofl: I am not even going to touch that one....

When I worked at RMC, each squadron had a condom rep.  Inevitably, it was a baby first year.  We had a trial of some tootie frootie ones - cool colours and fruit flavours.  A yound Dom O came in one day asking for her squadron's supply.  I asked if she wanted some of the fruit flavoured ones in with the others.  She looked at me like I was a four headed alien and asked "What would anyone want with fruit flavoured condoms?"  I looked at my 2 i/c - "Do you want to explain this or should I?"  He indicated that I should.  "Well, it goes kind of something like this..."  and never got the rest out as she got rather red/off purple in colour and I could see the light bulb over her head sort of explode.  "I don't want to know!!" she sputtered as she turned and bee lined it for the door - without her baggie of condoms.

MM

LOL  ;D

Tsk Tsk Tsk...kinda sensitive....I think the "nuzzle your muzzle" motto should be posted...it's an alternative explanation  ::)

Red 6 said:
This is probably a dumb question. If they want to cover muzzles, why don't they just buy muzzle covers? ::)

We already have them, hard plastic ones in black and in red.

Back