• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry Vehicles

I'm team Leo 100% and the new marks that just got announced look wicked but in terms of logistics, there's pads full of perfectly good M1A2 that I'm sure Congress would approve selling to us, probably at a discount.
To me the M1A2sepIV is probably the simplest option for Canada, ideally with the M1A3 to follow when available.
There are equal pads of A2/3 Bradleys - that could be upgraded to A4 and provide a decent IFV (yeah I'd prefer CV-90 or newer, but the ability to get parts anywhere really helps).

To me the M1A2sepIV is probably the simplest option for Canada, ideally with the M1A3 to follow when available.
There are equal pads of A2/3 Bradleys - that could be upgraded to A4 and provide a decent IFV (yeah I'd prefer CV-90 or newer, but the ability to get parts anywhere really helps).
We should pass on the Bradley imo, the 25mm is rapidly becoming a legacy gun and the juice probably ain't worth the squeeze putting in a new turret. Best to see where the MICV goes and let the US pay for the development haha.

Back