• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jagmeet Singh, probably the biggest political loser?

Yup. A lot of people haven’t realized that slagging of the millennial generation hasn’t updated in a decade… Meanwhile we’re solidly in our thirties
By most metrics, “millennial” is defined as either born in 1980 or 1981.

So, the oldest millennials are 44.

Those are some pretty big numbers actually. Wow...
That second chart (the ones on the bottom broken down by age range) is the most telling. The under-54s have the LPC and NDP in a dead heat. That suggests to me that the reason the CPC is leading so much is in large part that they are pissed off at the LPC, but realize that the NDP isn’t going to form govt so the CPC is the next-best option.

Meanwhile, the 55+ crowd actually prefer the CPC over the other parties (hence the NDP levels so low).

If, hypothetically, the NDP had enough support to be a real third contender, I think the LPC/CPC/NDP breakdown in the under-54s would be quite different.

You are clearly referring to a completely different group of 25-30ish folks than I meet on any given day.
Setting and environment might matter there… A bunch of the early 20 somethings I was recently in school with were pretty attentive and switched on, if still pretty green (not in the political party sense).

Atlantic Canada isn’t disappointing in the ‘Keep it Spicy” category. PPC above NDP? Yowza!

Why do you state that? He owns his residence. What else does PP own and is a landowner?
Not illegal (and all legally declared) but a landlord he be, indeed …
To be fair, he’s apparently not alone ..,

And many many many Canadians I know are invested in real estate. One of them is a big time NSLP player.

Its a big meah to me. My only complaint is that I didn't get into it 15 years ago when interest was low and houses were cheap.

Last edited:
His wife also owns a rental property - so it depends how far you want to extend the "he/they" thing. Hater's gonna "he=they", boosters' gonna "he=he".
Agree.

Several definition: "More than two, but not many".

I realize his wife owns a condo. The poster said PP owned several. That's not the case. Disinformation spreads easier than fact.

Back