• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 21st BMQ

If I haven't received anything in the mail about BMQ information, is this bad? I just assumed that I would get the information package on the 15th when I swear in. Is this right?

I've read everything on the CFLRS website so I am not blind going in. Anyone else in same boat?

I got my package on Monday so either it'll be there soon or at the swearing in.

depending on your RC they will give u everything when you swear in

WOOOOOOO ALMOST THERE BOYS AND GIRLS LOL CONGRATULATIONS .....LET'S GET IT!!!! 

Hello all, Jan 21st ACISS as well! Flying out of London, Ontario. Looking forward to meeting you all very shortly  :cdn:

Bowesy said:
Hello all, Jan 21st ACISS as well! Flying out of London, Ontario. Looking forward to meeting you all very shortly  :cdn:
Congrats! good to know there will be a few ACISS with me! do you know which platoon you're going into?

Haven't obtained my welcome package yet. My swearing in ceremony is this Thursday, ill post er up then!

Best of Luck to all of you !!! Enjoy your trip to saint-jean-sur-le-richelieu , it's gonna be hard , but lots of fun , and you'll meet some really nice peeps out there !!!! good luck again !!!

It went very well.  All of the staff at CFRC Det Kingston were very helpful.  As I have a household, wife, children etc.  they are helping to get Spousal ID before I ship out so they have access to any resources while I am away.  Very proud to be a member of the CF :Salute:

Ra3 said:
It went very well.  All of the staff at CFRC Det Kingston were very helpful.  As I have a household, wife, children etc.  they are helping to get Spousal ID before I ship out so they have access to any resources while I am away.  Very proud to be a member of the CF :Salute:

Glad to hear it.

Anyone getting sworn in tomorrow at CFRC Det Hamilton?

Getting Sworn in tomorrow! This is so crazy!!! Will post what platoon I'm in once home. Feels like forever ago that I started my application!!

Got sworn in today.
Definitely feels real now!
0480E (R36)

Hello I am also going to CFLRS on Jan 21st. Flying out from Halifax, NS I am getting sworn in tomorrow. The trade I am going in for is ACISS. R35

Back