• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JANUARY BMQ ALL Locations

i was told it is 14 weeks at borden and 15 at the bmq,s in quebec. that what the guy said at cfrc toronto.

...You know what?  I just did the math, and I think you're right.  Shows where assumptions get me!

darkstar said:
i was told it is 14 weeks at borden and 15 at the bmq,s in quebec. that what the guy said at cfrc toronto.

Although the CF is constantly changing things, last I heard from CFRG (under which all CFRCs fall) three weeks ago, is that BMQ is 14 weeks (no matter which location), of which the first week is straight administration.

George Wallace said:
Although the CF is constantly changing things, last I heard from CFRG (under which all CFRCs fall) three weeks ago, is that BMQ is 14 weeks (no matter which location), of which the first week is straight administration.

Thanks George, that's what i thought.  Every now and then you hear rumors regarding course length increasing or decreasing.  I've heard about it going back to 10 weeks and i think the last thing i heard was how bmq and sq were going to be combined.

Anyways, good luck to all of you on your bmq.

pierre_816@hotmail.com said:
hey i just got called today for January 5Th bmq. I'm going in as infantry 031 and I'm from sudbury Ontario. any one else going?

Sudbury eh! That's where I'm from, moved to London last summer :p

I'm still waiting on when theyre giving me my day. I'm hoping for Jan 5ft, pretty sure im out in St-Jean. :)

They called my mom because my phones dead, i gotta call them back tomorrow. God, i hope its the call.

kurolap said:
They called my mom because my phones dead, i gotta call them back tomorrow. God, i hope its the call.

You won't be able to sleep tonight! :) Congratulations to those who got their call. Must be so exciting! Good luck and all the best at BMQ!  :cdn:

forza_milan said:
You won't be able to sleep tonight! :) Congratulations to those who got their call. Must be so exciting! Good luck and all the best at BMQ!  :cdn:

aha you know it! i already tried, but im to damn exited

yes sir, they called me again this morning. january 5th st. jean. :)

I got the call today. Jan 5th, St. Jean Quebec. Infantry. Applied to PPCLI
Swear in Dec 18th, can't wait!!

For anyone Interested, I just opened a group on facebook for this date. The groups name is "BMQ January 5, 2009" . For anyone interested. Just building the topics and such now, so feel free to join, and post any info you wish!

Took 5 months but i finally got the call, anyone out there on the course that starts on jan 12th?

Got another call...BMQ date pushed back from Jan 5 to Jan 12....excellent! More time to prepare!!!!!

Back