• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JTF-2 Patrol / Tactical vests? any info?

• Thread starter Thread starter pappy
  • Start date Start date
I wonder if $2400 USD woudl be unreasonable for a complete DHTC gear set PV and CR in both CADPAT's 

Damn an assaulter could get a nice house downpayment selling kit.

I hear MICH helmets go for about $500 USD - Kifaru EMR $500 the PSP gear etc...

KevinB said:
I wonder if $2400 USD woudl be unreasonable for a complete DHTC gear set PV and CR in both CADPAT's  

I am sure there are numerous airsofters/paintballers/kit junkies with pockets deep enough, they would be willing to pay any price for something that was designed/used/created/played with/breathed on by JTF2

Which leaves people like you (who just want something practical and useful) Kev out of the running.

Which leaves people like you (who just want something practical and useful) Kev out of the running.

:D :D :D

DownloadAttach.asp

p-PAR-005!015.jpg
<a href=http://lightfighter.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=PAR-005!015&csurl=/istar.asp?a%3D3%26dept%3DARMOR%26manufacturer%3D015%26sortby%3D%26numperpage%3D28>Only USD$3150 at lightfighter!</a>

MODS: I hope it is clear that I am not posting an advertisement for lightfighter.com, only pricing information.

who me?  ;D

NAFTA gentlemen....

KevinB, you'd be supprised what someone might pay ya for that kit on the open market....

A guy has to build up his retirement accounts right?

soldiers301 said:
Pacific Safety Product are probably one of the DND Authorized dealer to produce some stuff with CADPAT. But this vest have not the NSN (NATO Stock Number) tag on, so this is not an issue one.

True, no NSN, and no French either, so I reckon its for the US (and others) market, possibley the same model as used by the CF. I just was on Ebay yesterday, and found one of these (same as mentioned above no doubt), and it was well over $300 US and climbing with a buy it now price for over $800.

Totally insane, you would not want to get it dirty, would ya?

My 2 cents.

Wes

KevinB, does yours have NSN #? 

just cleaning out the closet, gotta make some room for her kit....

Ahhh now it's all starting to make sense! I would do the same thing in your shoes Pappy!

Not sure if my stuff has a NSN or not.  Its locked in the cage so I cant check right now.

I sold my M203 GL, and Ro634 9mm SMG so I have a bit of free cash these days  ;)

NO NSN on my vests - IF I am correct on looking at a buddies as well they dont have them.

Back