• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

For what it's worth, a prediction from a former Team Orange captain ....

For what it's worth, a prediction from a former Team Orange captain ....
I think it’s an accurate prediction.

I think that Mulcair, like many people are forgetting that the Torries can, and have, formed the government without taking Quebec, while the Liberals cannot, and have not. Quebec is not the brass ring it once was.

I think that Mulcair, like many people are forgetting that the Torries can, and have, formed the government without taking Quebec, while the Liberals cannot, and have not. Quebec is not the brass ring it once was.

Has a majority gov ever been established with out taking seats in Que ?

I don’t think he denied or forgot that. Just that the LPC are likely to take QC. Or rather that PP may have a hard time making gains there.

Explosive information, we all suspected but it seems like this was sat on. 11 candidates in the GTA had assistance from PRC operations in Canada.

Not much to say until/if the names of the candidates are released.

Beijing has denied the allegations.
Trudeau has denied the allegations. (Numerously, all knowledge of etc.). Thus how could it be possibly true?:rolleyes:

Singh wont to go before Oct 1, 2023.

He was elected 2017 oct 1. So the most important date is 6 years after that. And you all know why.
He’s still likely electable in his own riding. And as mentioned in the article it looks better to walk from the agreement rather than being dumped.

Not much to say until/if the names of the candidates are released.

He’s still likely electable in his own riding. And as mentioned in the article it looks better to walk from the agreement rather than being dumped.
yes most likely.....but there is a risk and he just doesn't strike me as a big risk taker.

Wait the few months get the guaranteed pension. He knows he will lose the general for the NDP, get dumped by the party. Collect the pension then onto the blue sky of boards, speaking fees and international think tanks. Winning!

Trudeau is just trolling us now and it's hilarious.

Trudeau says 'it sucks' when ethics breaches occur, but system is working

On the heels of the latest confirmed ethics breach within his cabinet, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says, while "it sucks" when such cases of improper conduct arise, the fact the public knows about them is a sign the system is working.

"We have a system that has the kind of accountability and transparency that works and that is clear to reassure Canadians that if someone is taking advantage of the system — either deliberately or by accident — they'll get caught and called out on it. And that's an example of the institutions working,

Asked how these breaches keep happening, Trudeau said that his government is focused on the work they promised to accomplish and "when you do lots of things, every now and then people are going to make mistakes."

McKinsey ... you magnificent bastards.

Can't even see the puppet strings in this photo ;)

trudeau-dinner-20170420.jpg

The consulting firm McKinsey & Company has seen the amount of money it earns from federal contracts explode since Prime Minister Justin Trudeau came to power — to the point where some suggest it may have a central role in shaping Canada's immigration policies.

A Radio-Canada investigation also learned the private consulting firm's influence is raising concerns within the federal public service.

According to public accounts data from Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), the Liberals spent 30 times more money on McKinsey's services than Stephen Harper's Conservatives did.

In the nine years of the Harper government, McKinsey was awarded $2.2 million in federal contracts. During Trudeau's seven years in office, the company has received $66 million from the federal government.

I hear their company retreats are to die for.

About four miles from where the McKinsey consultants discussed their work, which includes advising some of China’s most important state-owned companies, a sprawling internment camp had sprung up to hold thousands of ethnic Uighurs — part of a vast archipelago of indoctrination camps where the Chinese government has locked up as many as one million people.

More on McKinsey, Dominic Barton, the Liberals and China from Terry Glavin.

Can't even see the puppet strings in this photo ;)

trudeau-dinner-20170420.jpg

The consulting firm McKinsey & Company has seen the amount of money it earns from federal contracts explode since Prime Minister Justin Trudeau came to power — to the point where some suggest it may have a central role in shaping Canada's immigration policies.

A Radio-Canada investigation also learned the private consulting firm's influence is raising concerns within the federal public service.

According to public accounts data from Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), the Liberals spent 30 times more money on McKinsey's services than Stephen Harper's Conservatives did.

In the nine years of the Harper government, McKinsey was awarded $2.2 million in federal contracts. During Trudeau's seven years in office, the company has received $66 million from the federal government.

"He's not corrupt!" "He's great!"

I'd ask why $66 million dollars of our taxed money was quietly fed to that particular consulting firm...but I know I'd get the same rehearsed answer he gives everybody else...

What were they being consulted about? Why did they have to be consulted at all? Did they submit a bid like everybody else has to, or did they just magically end up on someone's call list?

You know...the standard questions...

Back