- Reaction score
- 12,275
- Points
- 1,040
I'm not writing about trickle down economics. I'm writing about the long-term evolution of national economies over decades. More economically powerful nations are advancing the living conditions of their residents faster than less powerful ones. In the vein of what I've written before, there was a time - within the lifetimes of people still alive - when it didn't matter much on which side of the US-Mexico border a person lived. Now it matters a great deal. It should be obvious that a similar gap can gradually emerge across the Canada-US border, particularly if Canadians devote so much effort to convincing themselves that our talent for dividing a pie is more important than their talent for growing it.I guess you believe in Fairy Dust and a Pot-o-Gold at the end of the rainbow? Trickle down economics is a fantasy created to support the wealthy.
