• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Load bearing vests

Jeff Boomhouwer

Inactive
Reaction score
I figure you supp techs might have an idea when or if 32 Brig resevists are going to recieve LBVs? I heard spring 04. True?

31 is supposed to get theirs sometime this spring.. so its probabbly safe to assume you guys should get yours around the same time...

Wow, my unit doesn‘t even have CADPAT uniforms yet.

Supposedly my unit‘s getting them in Feb, but I‘d be surprised if I get it before June.

I‘ve had cadpat for over 8months. I know a guy PPCLI just got them(vest), a few weeks ago. We were suspost to get them a year ago. I kinda just fell in love with my od vest, just broke it in..

so long as I get mine before I go regs, so I can tick off the staff showing up in all this gucci cadpat kit. mwahahahaha, oh man I‘ll get **** on.
4 RCR is feburary as well I think, I‘ll know tonight.
Greg

When you transfer To reg force from reserves, you turn in ALL kit, even cadpat(clear out of the unit) and you get new stuff(from there stores, and clothing supplies). Sorry wont work.

u guys are getting them before the reg force? odd...

what even rucksack, webbing and all the other stuff robert? why? I just all the new stuff.

last buddy that went through not too long ago last year to do his REG BIQ didn‘t get a call or anything to turn his gore-tex kit. had cadpat and goretex. I‘m just hoping that‘ll happen with me too.
Greg

yup everything, becuase the Nearest Reg Force base in in NB, so Turn in everything you got in NS. Yup, Im getting it tonight.

Hmm, I didn‘t even know they were issuing vests to us reserves. What does regular force use right now? tactical vests? or is that just for overseas deployment?

My unit has the cadpat tac vest. Nice distribution of weight but not too much storage.
Yeoman, the last thing you want to do is be noticed by the reg‘s espicially transfer from reserves. Ever heard of being the grey man?

I just got mine, and allready have beef about it.

I got one C9 pouch, filled with Crap, cam ETC, another with my gloves, socks, and boonie hat. No place for my canteen, but got a Camelbak, or my e tool, or my rain gear.

Well there are 4 big pouches in total that I have. Right now I have one C9 pouch, 2 small pouches more to the front and a puche designed to hold a canteen on my right side. The bayonet placement is the crap though. The other 2 big pouches are sighting in my duffal bag.

I have 2 C9 pouches on, becuase of my camelbak, but they have to set a standard. Still no room for my Etool,Knee pads and Raingear.

Are you on course?

The whole purpose of the new tac vest is to allow individuals to adjust to their own comfort and needs I thought.

So why would a standard be needed?

Back