• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

May's Contest: Give it to the Staff

Imbeault said:
Pfft its not like Mike even does anything around here   ^-^
Shortly after this statement a red banner hovered forever below Imbeault's name as a warning to those who would make light the work of our fearless leader ;)

Mike already has all the gear; the Army-Loompas make it in his factory. He's like that chocolate factory guy, with a much less attractive actor playing him. :)

Freddy G said:
Mike already has all the gear; the Army-Loompas make it in his factory. He's like that chocolate factory guy, with a much less attractive actor playing him. :)
That, my friends, is a BURN!  ;D

Oh lovely Mike. You are going to force me to visit Toronto again aren't you; just so I can mug Tess to steal his gift certificate.  Sad days indeed!!  >:D

Freddy G said:

Fred, don't cheese off the [insert whichever trade is most likely to be insulted by this comment].

the 48th regulator said:
Neat I see a tickle fight a brewing!

dileas

tess

Clearly, I have to spend less time with JM and film directors at KBC and more time where the fun is!

G2G

Remember folks, just a few more days to get your votes in...

What else could people base it on but their own personal preference for a particular DS? The previous contests have been much the same, popular photos etc. take the prize. If there's a better system, I'm all ears. ;)

I like it the way it has been Mike! At least the people get to choose what/who they like more then others.

Just happened to notice that Michael O'Leary is down twice, not sure if that would make a difference or not.

Mike,

I know you don't want to release the overall stats on the vote, but instead of only showing the top DS, how about at least the top three.  Throw us a bone here..  ;)

kc

neko said:
Just happened to notice that Michael O'Leary is down twice, not sure if that would make a difference or not.

Good eye. The first O'Leary was originally Aquilus... and is again. For the results... we'll have to wait and see, but no promises!

How about just the leader then?

Geez, this is like the night before Christmas isnt it..?

Back