• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MED TECH

SJA

Inactive
Reaction score
To Whom Can Help Me, (applied for MED TECH NCM-SEP)

I`ve been merit listed for two months now. I had missed the Feburary 14th deadline. Although, I missed my deadline. The recruiters told me that forty spots, where still open. They told me August, 1st is when the board meets. Unfortinatly im still waiting... Does anyone know if the recruiters are just trying to keep my spirits up? Is there any chance of getting accepted before the school semeter starts?

The more I learn about what ill be doing; the more I want to be a part of this team. I hope, I can have the privilege to serve under the Canadian Forces.

Best Regards,

Greg,

It is now August 3, Friday of a long weekend...I'd wait until at least Tuesday next week before I started worrying.  The messages haven't likely been cut yet and if they have, are likely at the individual CFRC's being processed before the offers go out.

MM

Thank you Medicineman, you have put me at ease for now. Maybe, if things go well we will be working side by side.

SJA said:
Thank you Medicineman, you have put me at ease for now. Maybe, if things go well we will be working side by side.

He's retired, you moving to Manitoba?  >:D

The board is for all NCM SEP trades, not only Med Tech. That's a national selection and it hasn't been published yet.

As for ROTP, you will know if you have been selected by receiving an offer or a Thanks-for-your-interest letter.

Best advice, wait out on this and be patient.

Back