• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit boards for D.E.O.

George Wallace said:
That's OK.  I was only thinking of the Spring.  Never did describe the summer (and all four seasons in one day).   ;D

LOL poor guy!  Poor poor Thain!

Yeah... You get to notify the bear's next of kin... With only a knife at your disposal ;)

What are you talkin' about? You cook that bad boy up REAL quick and have a BBQ ;) You DO know I'm going to find you, Marty! :p

ThainC said:
You DO know I'm going to find you, Marty! :p
That'll be 2nd Lieut Marty to you, once you hit IAP mr. Cadet :D
j/k  I'm sure you'll have fun in the spring.....  *gulp*

exsemjingo said:
I bet there's a lot of paperwork if you shoot a bear on course...

Are you implying that they would give you 'real' bullets?

You should see the paperwork if you muddy the waters, or cut a tree..... ;D

windsorftw said:
That'll be 2nd Lieut Marty to you, once you hit IAP mr. Cadet :D
j/k  I'm sure you'll have fun in the spring.....  *gulp*

Already planning who you're going to flog to death with your spaghetti strip eh?  ;D

xmarcx said:
Already planning who you're going to flog to death with your spaghetti strip eh?  ;D

WOOHOO, you know it ;)

Magravan said:
Not even an oCdt, and already threatening to exert your power, eh? :p

I'm not power hungry or anything of that nature...is world domination too much to ask?

George Wallace said:

That statement reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail...are we to cut down a tree with....A HERING?

George Wallace said:
You really have to start to learn how to evaluate things.

-30 Temps in the dry snow versus +15 in the mud with mosquitoes, black flies, deer flies, horse flies, sand flies, and bears?
George, you forgot the Swamp(s)... or was I not supposed to tell him?. Nothing is worse then walking along at 1 in the morning in the pitch dark and suddenly be thigh deep in water...

Oh man... I remember walking around behind the 12th Service Battalion building when I was younger, and watching one of the bigger lads sinking down to his thighs in muck.  Was funny as all hell ;)

And no worries, Marty, I'll catch up quick enough... hopefully ;)

windsorftw said:
WOOHOO, you know it ;)

I'm not power hungry or anything of that nature...is world domination too much to ask?

Not at all, Marty... In order to make sure that you have the micromanagement skills though, it might be best if you took care of all of the chores  8)

Hmmm... that's one I'd like to see... 15 Step Battle Procedure for World Domination.

If he's going to run the world, the least we should be able to expect is that he is capable of ironing and cleaning up... I mean... Those would be absolute necessities for a global dictator... If he's going to run the world someday, I want to make sure that he's well prepared.. :D

George Wallace said:
Are you implying that they would give you 'real' bullets?

What do we get, paintball guns?  C-7s with rubber bullets? Sawdust bullets?
Other than that, I am sure you have some good stories for us about tedious paperwork.

Unless you are on the range, nothing sharp and pointy will come out of your weapon.
What would happen if you had live ammo, it was 3 am and you were on sentry duty, you think you see movement and bam you just shot another OCdt, or a staff member?
Remember, we are trying to EXPAND the Forces.

exsemjingo said:
What do we get, paintball guns?  C-7s with rubber bullets?

Actually the CF does have C-7 Paint ball guns, man do those leave a mark!

JesseWZ said:
What would happen if you had live ammo, it was 3 am and you were on sentry duty, you think you see movement and bam you just shot another OCdt, or a staff member?

OCdt...well, I am sure a slap on the wrist would be involved.

Staff.....I recommend you start running, perhaps towards mexico.  :p

Sorry to change the subject. 

As we get closer I am working harder at work to finish up all my portfolio's and files and I am spending more time with my family than ever so I am posting a little less.  I would like to add my msn thing though seeing as how we will be meeting everybody soon enough.  Its spqr.rob@hotmail.com if I am online drop me a line. 

I am trying to run more and more but it is slow going (I had a foot injury from training earlier this fall that is better now but my speed is terrible).  I am reading the Darnell Bass book and that crap is scaring the hell outta me.  (http://www.gsph.com/index.php?ID=438&Lang=En).  This guy makes it seem that officers are hated and too stupid to be redeemable, good motivational stuff.

Chilling out in Calgary and soon to be on vacation before leaving,

Rob

Back