• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit boards for D.E.O.

some thing like 14:30 or 15:30 I think. 

On another note.  I got a copy of the 20msr and I ran it to the beggining of level 6 today.  I was really disappointed but it does take a bit of practice.  I was going way to fast at the begining.  Grap a copy if you can and give it a whirl.

I found it by searching google for a "bleep test".

Rob

Thats what I thought until I kept seeing it refered to as a bleep test as well.  Anyway you can get it here now

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/51259.30.html

Its the one posted by Klc.

I am going to give it another whirl today.

Since I will be one of the later arrivals at St. Jean, anyone wanna meet up at the front doors around 2100 or so on the 6th?

I'll be the one already sporting a buzz cut with the "what the hell have I gotten myself into" look in his eyes.

windsorftw said:
Since I will be one of the later arrivals at St. Jean, anyone wanna meet up at the front doors around 2100 or so on the 6th?

I don't think anyone who is already there will be alloted the freedom to do that.

windsorftw said:

I'll be the one already sporting a buzz cut with the "what the hell have I gotten myself into" look in his eyes.
I will put money on the fact you won't be the only one...

People have been suggesting 'Shave the head of the OCdt' as a party game for my Going Away party... So I might be the guy with hair that looks like it was cut by people with blindfolds on ... :)

Will that be a drinking game?  Every time you scream in agony, take a shot?

windsorftw said:
Ya no doubt...so will you be joining us for BOTP then, Jesse?
Negative, I won't be back for BOTP until school is out late April. I would guess that if I get on an early course it would be may at the earliest.

Shamrock said:
Will that be a drinking game?  Every time you scream in agony, take a shot?

They take a drink? Or I do? If it is them, I'd just scream repeatedly until they were all passed out on the floor... If not, I'd probably be unconscious after a shot or 2, so it accomplished roughly the same ;)

I'm definently getting anxious to leave, maybe because there is nothing left here in my apartment in Ottawa but a stool, an airmattress, a single plate, one mug, and my suitcase for IAP. It's going to be a boring week!

I'm bussing to MTL, probably going to get there around 11-12, waiting to find out when Chartier is flying in and maybe meeting him at the airport so we can hold hands on our way to the Mega  ;)

awww aren't you a darling?  :-*

hah ok I grossed myself out now.

Magravan said:
They take a drink? Or I do? If it is them, I'd just scream repeatedly until they were all passed out on the floor... If not, I'd probably be unconscious after a shot or 2, so it accomplished roughly the same ;)

I'll modify the game.  Every time something retarded occurs, all parties take a drink.

I recommend three parts water, one part American beer.  I guarantee that no-one will be able to lawfully operate a vehicle within fifteen minutes, able to operate their own bodies within 45.

I've invited some of my extended family... Better make it 12 parts water, 1 part American Beer, or we'll all have alcohol poisoning by the 15 minute mark... :)

Less than a week to go eh boys n gals, hope everyone has all their loose ends tied up!
I know I'm starting to get real anxious, I want to go but I don't want to leave the wife/kids for such an extensive period of time!  ARGH!

6 more days and counting!
Hope everyone has a happy new year!

I'm the same boat ;) Time to finish buying up the supplies, packing the bags and having the parties :D

Back