• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

More paintballers and no pants?!?!?!?

[flash=200,200]http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=206707[/flash]

Trinity said:
Des once typed in chat... "when the headlines thread dies padre usually
posts another picture of him."   As you wish Des.

main.php
Look, it's Des, pretending that he has spent time in the field. 

bolt.gif

Oh, I can see someone's in trouble.

I'll jump in with..."Des, you have a goofy smile"

spank2.gif

Gawd, we need lives....

"Now sit right down and I'll tell a tale, a tale of a fateful cruise...."  Gilllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

All together now..." A Three Hour cruiseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Trinity said:
"Excellent keep looking at my smile.... your feeling sleepy.... very sleepy.... you cannot stop staring at my teeth.... you are in a happy place........ now just sign this here petition and I'll be on my way...."

Miss Jacqueline said:
Hi there, how are things?
travolta-1.gif

Now tell my WHY all I could think of reading that was Vinny Barbarino from Welcome back Kotter???
So, Des, how does that pick up work for ya?

:P

BYT Driver said:
travolta-1.gif

Now tell my WHY all I could think of reading that was Vinny Barbarino from Welcome back Kotter???

:P

What?

Forget about Travolta, how about Barney Fife from the Andy Griffith Show? I had a good picture of him but it was too big to upload.

warspite said:
"Excellent keep looking at my smile.... your feeling sleepy.... very sleepy.... you cannot stop staring at my teeth.... you are in a happy place........ now just sign this here petition and I'll be on my way...."

Pffft...petition...it was my promotion paperwork..

Surprisingly enough....not really

rmacqueen said:
My mommy told me not to get into vehicles with strangers
Heeyy, little boy, want some candy?

[edited to add another witty ditty..."My, what a cute boy, does your mommy know you dress up in army clothes and go looking into other people's vehicles"]
Sorry Des,  Trin keeps posting and we keep slammin' em... ;D

;D

"Pretty please, could I borrow a combat jacket The RSM said I can't wear my fleece underclothes over my combat shirt."

Back