• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Stand_Back_or_I_ll_Cap_You_With_My_Gat.sized.jpg

Stop.  I got the Golden Gun

Dave wears his merchandise for ebay pictures.

(aka.  Army Outfitters from army.ca)  for those who don't know him.

surefirewaynottogetchicks-vi.jpg

Although the rest of the gang wanted to use run to the hills by iron maiden, for their team video, Jimbo thought that the theme from the broadway hit "Hello Dolly" would be superb for the next airsofters meet.

dileas

tess

NL_engineer said:

we're guarrds, guarrrds,
Yeah, were Guarrds nothing can stop us

*Just then, the garage door opens and Billy's mom starts backing out the minivan, scattering our fearsome four to the four corners of the earth... OK driveway.*

Am I mistaken? I thought the picture of the 5 young gun-toting men was the latest CSOR recruiting poster.

What do you mean?  There was shrimp in that!!!!  uh-oh better pass my epi...ppp  ... pp ee...e...nnn

NL_engineer said:

Mr. Connor's Gym class was quite excited when they found out they would be paintballing for class, but began to be worried when their teacher showed them their 'special' uniforms, and starting making them pose...

What breaks me up about this pic is that they are all standing like they think they are cool

Back