• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

Blonde Bush:  "Momma:When is the bar openat this place?"
Brunette Bush:  "Oh yeah mamma when can we get some reefresshments?"
Momma Bush: "*sigh*"

Brunette Bush: It looks so real, do you think Daddy knows she's sauced in the Lincoln bedroom?
Blond Bush: Quiet you tramp! I can't hear if she's leaking....
Momma Bush: Pffffffttttt.....

Because this thread has entertained me for 2 days, I feel it's my responsibility to contribute  :salute:

3317760.jpg

Mr. Spielberg's contribution to the war effort....

game.jpg

Dude!! Just one more kill and I'll level up!!

game.jpg

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, start select.  Okay, unlocked God Mode and unlimited ammo.  Stephen, go take out the entire enemy battalion.

ʞɔoɹɯɐɥs said:
game.jpg

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, start select.  Okay, unlocked God Mode and unlimited ammo.  Stephen, go take out the entire enemy battalion.

Dude! You can't just go around using the code!

Allright, he jumps up, throws the sticky grenade, changes weapons and then runs through that door. 
"Ok Guys, I figured out how the Master Chief did it, now we will just do the same thing" (all Halo fans rejoice)

970670831_add19d6f6f.jpg

When the military ran short of funds, they hit on the idea of tank advertising.

Bah. I knew I should have bought some Milnet space on the Abrams instead of the Iltis.

After all the military funding went to purchasing 'Hello Kitty' rifles, and sticking to Cpl. Bloggins' face, DND had to do something to keep the armoured units in business.

Midget

Back