• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Forums & Sub-Forums? The Evolution of Army.ca

done

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The number of posts in Cadets/CIC doesn't merit the maintenance of three separate boards at this time. Also, the majority of cadet threads are equally applicable to all three environments.

wow.... X royal beat me...one minute apart too..but yeah... its now Officially all Cadets/CIC *prays no one notices that the forum description still says Acer Acerpori*  ;D

X Royal said:
Maybe because the site is called ARMY.CA

Fair enough of an answer but then why do we have air force and navy sub boards ?

The cadet boards and the Navy and Air Force sub boards are just small cogs in the wheel that makes up this site. We are fortunate that Mike took the time to set up this areas for us.

Ex-Dragoon said:
The cadet boards and the Navy and Air Force sub boards are just small cogs in the wheel that makes up this site. We are fortunate that Mike took the time to set up this areas for us.

I couldnt agree with you more Ex-D but my point remains....... The answer posted by Micheal was better thought out than ex-royal's "army.ca"

aesop081 said:
I couldnt agree with you more Ex-D but my point remains....... The answer posted by Micheal was better thought out than ex-royal's "army.ca"

Could not agree with you more.

If the traffic warrants breaking the Cadet board up into sub-boads, we can certainly do that. While the Cadet forum is busy, there doesn't seem to be an abundance of Sea/Air discussion there...

I haven't looked to far but perhaps we could have an OT forum or have it part of the Recruiting forum where all OT questions could be directed.

CFL said:
I haven't looked to far but perhaps we could have an OT forum or have it part of the Recruiting forum where all OT questions could be directed.

Thas not a bad idea actualy

Good idea, as we have alot of discussion on the topic, with most threads being sent to the Recruiting or Army Administration forums.

There could definitely be a sub-board for this, whether in Recruiting or Admin is debatable.

Let's give it a try:

http://army.ca/forums/index.php/board,44.0.html

If anyone comes across a thread that belongs in the new forum, feel free to notify the staff, or move it in there if you *are* staff.

Cheers
Mike

And if you move one in the Recruiting FAQ, please confirm and correct the link.

Yeah I think that a Forum on PT would be great  ;D

babicma said:
This is just a shot in the air..

But I think a forum on PT and Martial Arts would be a good forum to open up?!?

Cheers!

Nice, I was just going to say that.

old medic,

Anyone who takes the time to create a comprehensive list like that deserves a crack at it. There is now a medial forum here:

http://army.ca/forums/index.php/board,45.0.html

We'll start moving the posts in as time permits.

Cheers
Mike

Back