• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nursing Training

Fraser.g

Inactive
Reaction score
I am looking for the most current TP for the Basic Nursing Office Course in order to get some of the Jnr NOs in my unit training equivalences or at least partial qualifications.

If anyone is at the school and can fire them off it would be an asset.

Thank you

GF

I would like to Know about this info as well as I am finally taking the Last step into NO fun LOL. And I am going PRL as soon as I can
R711OUT

RN PRN,

What quals / equivalences would be granted? To the best of my knowledge (and I might be wrong) but I didn't think PRes NOs had to do the BNOC?

BCMC

Ottawa is now working on a modularized BNOC for the reserves. I am unsure at this point if the PRL will be required to get the course as well.

From what I understand, the majority of skills attained on the BNOC a civi RN can attain in their own work place. ATLS, PALS etc.

If I learn more I will let all of you know

GF

RN PRN

As of now the PRL don't have to do the BNOC course, their where 3 other Nurses on my BCT course last year and none of us had to take the course.  However, we all had being working as nurses in the civy world for more that 5 years.

Back