• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Official Star Trek XI teaser trailer out!

For those of you who haven't watched the next trailer when they were watching the trailers that appeared just before "Quantum of Solace":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-DdPid2bVQ

haha. Spock reminds me of Sylar from Heroes. Looks kinda the same when Sylar was taking abilities :D

Evening Folks,

for those who have not seen it yet, follow the link below for the new Star Trek Trailer. Damn can't wait to see it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/startrek/

;D

I have to say I'm really excited now. I mean the teaser was good, but the full trailer is looking even better! I'm sure my turn will change when I see how generically Hollywood Star Trek has become... If movies don't have sex and/ or action these days they just don't sell, so I hope they still manage to capture the spirit of Trek...

Just saw it today. Interesting plot and bringing in Leonard Nimoy in a surprise role.

Same goes for the usual special affects and "eye candy". Btw, the re-imagined Enterprise seemed to feel like a whole giant Apple computer from the way the screens and bridge/ "inside ship" scenes looked; interesting set design and product placement.  ;D

But seriously....a raw Starfleet Academy cadet to Captain in one mission? Even for Star Trek that seems really contrived. :-\

I suspended disbelief, and consequently loved it. It's almost a reimagining of the original series and characters, and they pulled it off. They didn't try to capture the original fee, which they would have missed anyway. They managed to make the 2200s feel somewhat genuine, much less the perfect, sterile sort of society seen in the TV shows.

Okay, Trekkers, here's a grand trivia relationship:
Chirs Pine...Chris Pike?

how interesting  ???  :eek:  8)

Can't wait to see it, although Niner and I are expecting the DVD.  I like to be able to pause and rewind..!

Back