• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay Raise For Fiscal Year 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrolman

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone heard rumours of a new pay raise in the upcoming fiscal year? I saw a thread on the French boards but unfortunately my French is not very good. I am currently on parental leave and have not had an O-Group for quite some time. If anyone has any info or can fill me in on the French thread it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Never heard anything thru official sources....yet.

I have to look up the CANFORGEN, but we are getting a 2.4% raise in '06, as previously determined by the TB. (This package was announced last year).

IN HOC SIGNO said:
so what is it ?? ???
a_majoor said:
I have to look up the CANFORGEN, but we are getting a 2.4% raise in '06, as previously determined by the TB. (This package was announced last year).

Seems pretty clear to me. 2.4%.

I'm not doubting you amigo but I couldn't find the CANFORGEN about the pay raise. Do you have a rough idea of when it was released. Cheers.

MG

Is the 2.4% backdated about 5 years?  LOL
Sorry, couldn't resist!

Wasn't it announced when the public servants got their new contract & pay raise last year?  In any event, more money is always good - and 2.4% is pretty decent.  :)

CANFORGEN 043/05 251214Z Feb 05

Implementation of FY 04/05 and
FY 05/06 Pay increase

SHELLDRAKE!! said:
CANFORGEN 043/05 251214Z Feb 05

Implementation of FY 04/05 and
FY 05/06 Pay increase

This is the last month in FY 05/06, I don't believe there was any mention of a cost of living raise for FY 06/07 in that CANFORGEN. In the past, the cost of living raises have come out in the summer, back dated to Apr 1st. I can recall a few occasions this has happened.

Just a quick update for those who have not heard.Talking with a gentleman today from my running group I have learned we are supposed to get a pay raise of just above 4%.
Apparently the delay is because we are waiting for a couple more departments to sign on. If they don't sign on before July it may be September before we get the raise. Oh yea, my source is the base commanders assistant here in Gagetown.

"from my running group"

is that were we get our int from now?

Never laughed that hard before.......and yes..most likely...that is where it comes from..

Perhaps you never took the time to read my entire post. The individual who gave me the info is in the military and just so happens to be the assistant of Col. Ryan Jestin base commander of Gagetown. Surely the base commander would know of such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back