• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay Raise For Fiscal Year 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tewkster said:
I got posted this summer.  Since the pay raise is effective Apr 1, does this affect the posting allowance which is based on the member's pay?

I just perused the CFIRP booklet and found the following in Addendum 11 para 8 (Effective Rate of Posting Allowance
regards to posting allowances/backdated pay)

The effective rate of posting allowance of an officer or non-commissioned member is the amount of the monthly rate of pay of the member on the change of strength (COS) date. 

Subsequent to the COS date, retroactive pay increase does not apply to posting allowance. 

Funny, back in the day (before IRP) I remember completing supplementary posting allowance forms were on each member giving them the backdated portion of the posting allowance.

Things change... PoPo

404SqnAVSTeach said:
The numbers are in the Computer... You can check them thru you local RMS Clerk...

Quick everyone... form a big line and run to your RMS clerk.  I am sure they will be more than happy to answer the same questions for 600 or 700 people in the next 15 days.

Why can people wait until their pay statement comes out? Then, if there is a problem, see your RMS clerk.

Ah, but what's a pre-pay raise era like WITHOUT that rush to the RMS clerks!  :D

Hi guys, so its the 15th now and surprise surprise I did not receive my pay raise. I have talked with a bunch of other guys in my unit and non of us received the money in our accounts.

I am just wondering if the date has been pushed back, and if so to when, or if this is a problem that need to be corrected.

Cheers,

Phil

PhilB said:
Hi guys, so its the 15th now and surprise surprise I did not receive my pay raise. I have talked with a bunch of other guys in my unit and non of us received the money in our accounts.

I am just wondering if the date has been pushed back, and if so to when, or if this is a problem that need to be corrected.

Cheers,

Phil

Halifax...got mine and the back pay ;D

It may take a couple weeks longer for the militia to see theirs.  Now that the backpay has been given and there is a concrete date to work with, they now have to go through your entire Battalion's records and figure out how many days/half days you and each other member worked since 1 April.  That may take a bit of time.  I'm no RMS Clerk by any means, but I'm just guessing that would be what the delay is.  Also just a guess, but you should see it NLT 15 Jan.  Good luck.

Reservists on Cl B & on Cl A have received on mid month pay (in LFQA)

And with that, it could well be just a select few that were left out (overlooked)  Well, the long awaited raise that this thread was opened for has finally come........... I guess this thread has run it's course.

*LOCKED*

Let's try that again.......

*LOCKED*

Oh yeah........... That requires superpowers which I don't have. Oh well.  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back