• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prior service verification

Jhunt

Inactive
Reaction score
I am rejoining the ranks and am waiting on a prior service verification, I was wondering if anyone has any idea how long it takes or who deals with this? I cannot move forward with my interview until they have the verification.

Thanks

My previous service verification commenced around May 20th and I was notified on July 3rd that my CRNC, Background check and previous service verification were completed and I was booked for my Med and Interview. Somewhere in that span of time my previous service verification was completed, hope that helps. Cheers!

I want to know how long it may take for CFRC to receive VFS from Ottawa. The recruiter told me that it may take 2-4 months. Any one have any experience with this one?

sgt_stewart  how long have you been out? I am coming up on waiting a month for my VFS (on the 30th) I have been out just under 5 years. I will let you know when i hear word. My recruiter said it can take 'up to a month.' So hears hoping I hear back before the 30th.

Also i was Reg force, not sure if that makes a difference

sgt_stewart said:
I want to know how long it may take for CFRC to receive VFS from Ottawa. The recruiter told me that it may take 2-4 months. Any one have any experience with this one?

Originally it took 2 months for me. 3 years in, 4 Year hiatus. 

For others who are wondering about this process, it took 4 months for me. After being out one month less 5 years

Back