• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Sorry if this has been said already but if someone has 100+ initiative on their PERS it shows it in a time format instead of a number format.

ie. instead of saying 100 initiative it says 01:00

EDIT: Also, I noticed my facebook account and this one is not linked even though I clicked to link them together. I even got the milpoints for linking it but it didn't link the accounts making me sad panda because I have no mil points in game since it doesn't recognize this account.

Trinity said:
Which mission?
All of them. It might be an issue on my end, but it's still strange that it does it twice... well, tries to. It's a recent issue though.

SevenSixTwo said:
Sorry if this has been said already but if someone has 100+ initiative on their PERS it shows it in a time format instead of a number format.

ie. instead of saying 100 initiative it says 01:00

EDIT: Also, I noticed my facebook account and this one is not linked even though I clicked to link them together. I even got the milpoints for linking it but it didn't link the accounts making me sad panda because I have no mil points in game since it doesn't recognize this account.

The initiative takes time off the CR regeneration clock. Your total CR regenerates itself once every 24 hours.

If you have 100 initiative, that takes 200 minutes off the regen clock (2 minutes / initiative point).

Thus, 100 initiative would read as (200 minutes =) 3:20 (3 hours, 20 minutes).

Therefore, your CR would fully regenerate itself (24hours minus 3:20 minutes) = once every 20 hours and 40 minutes.

crooks.a said:
It seems that, when I click the link for the mission, it does it twice. I only click once, wouldn't the mission only be done once?

<---- goofy question.....are you double-clicking? 

;D

ArmyVern said:
The initiative takes time off the CR regeneration clock. Your total CR regenerates itself once every 24 hours.

If you have 100 initiative, that takes 200 minutes off the regen clock (2 minutes / initiative point).

Thus, 100 initiative would read as (200 minutes =) 3:20 (3 hours, 20 minutes).

Therefore, your CR would fully regenerate itself (24hours minus 3:20 minutes) = once every 20 hours and 40 minutes.

Ah, I was just wondering because on my PERS it showed the # but on other people's PERS it showed just the time format.

EDIT: Still have that issue where my army.ca and the game account are not linked. :-( Help please

SevenSixTwo said:
EDIT: Still have that issue where my army.ca and the game account are not linked. :-( Help please

Go into your "PER" screen and scroll down to just below your stats list.

Then, you will come to:

Options
Show an Afghan Ops 'badge' on your Army.ca posts
Include recent ribbons (medals) on your badge

Click on the little box in front of the ones that you wish to link. Then, right below - make sure that you click on the "SAVE" button to save the changes.

If that doesn't work ...

Yell, "MIIiiiiiKKKkkkeeee" really loudly and he'll come along and help you out.

Vern

ArmyVern said:
Go into your "PER" screen and scroll down to just below your stats list.

Then, you will come to:

Click on the little box in front of the ones that you wish to link. Then, right below - make sure that you click on the "SAVE" button to save the changes.

If that doesn't work ...

Yell, "MIIiiiiiKKKkkkeeee" really loudly and he'll come along and help you out.

Vern

Yea, nothing like that is down there at all. So in your suggestion:

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

I need your help :-(

SevenSixTwo said:
Yea, nothing like that is down there at all. So in your suggestion:

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

I need your help :-(

Have you tried linking in using the tab at the top of this Army dot cee eh page?

Miiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee

ArmyVern said:
Have you tried linking in using the tab at the top of this Army dot cee eh page?

Miiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee

Yea, that didn't work either but don't worry Mike fixed it for me :D.

NavyShooter said:
<---- goofy question.....are you double-clicking? 

;D
"It seems that, when I click the link for the mission, it does it twice. I only click once, wouldn't the mission only be done once?"  ;)

bdave said:
I just failed 5 missions in a row and they all had a success probability of over 94 percent.
WTF???  :fifty:

It seems very unlikely, but still possible. I did double check the code and all looks well. I also checked the logs and only saw 3 consecutive mission failures for you since 01 Oct.

crooks.a said:
"It seems that, when I click the link for the mission, it does it twice. I only click once, wouldn't the mission only be done once?"  ;)

It should definitely only submit once... do all buttons double submit? (E.g. the training buttons or AOR buttons?)

Mike Bobbitt said:
It seems very unlikely, but still possible. I did double check the code and all looks well. I also checked the logs and only saw 3 consecutive mission failures for you since 01 Oct.

It should definitely only submit once... do all buttons double submit? (E.g. the training buttons or AOR buttons?)
Yeah. I went through my activity logs and it seems that way.

Maybe this would work:

<a href="?function=msn&domsn=13">mission</a>

function domsn($id)
{

if($success){ return header("Location: ?function=msn"); }
else{ return header("Location: ?function=msn?error=no+work"); }
}

as opposed to just staying on "?function=msn&domsn=13"

That would work, but every time you fail a mission, you'd have to find the button and re-click it. I've gotten in the (bad?) habit of just hitting F5 (reload) any time I want to do the same action over again.

It can cause problems if your browser remembers the URL, so it's not perfect.

There isn't a </span> tag here (making the rest of the activity log red):

2010-10-03 11:50:16 You need 55 Combat Readiness to take down Mullah Mohammad Hasan!

and here (making it blue):

2010-09-09 11:42:46 You have captured Mawlawi Nanai, weakening the Taliban's hold! (-15CR, +150CE)

Yes to the first, but I believe I'd already fixed the second... for new entries, not for existing log entries.

Edit: I'd give you points, but you can only assess a user once a day. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yes to the first, but I believe I'd already fixed the second... for new entries, not for existing log entries.

Edit: I'd give you points, but you can only assess a user once a day. :)
Oh, okay. That would explain why it is still blue. Thanks.

Using this:

(1440 - 2 * Initiative ) / Max CR

I get: (1440 - 2*52)/194 = (1440-104)/194 = 1336/194 = 6.886
or 6 minutes and 52 seconds.
Yet my timer says 7 minutes 10.
Is there something I'm missing?

My PER says my initiative is 30 however on my initiative medal it says I only have 15.  And no, I'm not currently using any bonus credits that are only effective for a certain amount of time.

Back