• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Put Leopards in Afghanistan stuff HERE

Hey, if the mud's good enough for the Dutch...  ;D

afghanistan200617ii2.jpg

pzh2000yl0od1.jpg

Wow!  I forgotten how sexy those tanks are......

Have at em' fellas!

Jealously is the only word I can say to express the way I feel.

You lucky lucky bastards.

Can't wait to see a springbok on one,and by a springbok I mean myself.

Good luck boys(and girls).

hey there chanman....
them's are mighty big condoms you got there

Chestnut said:
Wow!  I forgotten how sexy those tanks are......

I don't see any tanks - Looks like a M113 and a PzH2000 self-propelled artillery piece.

I reckon chestnut was talking about big ol' Leo when he said they were sexy, i know i was thinking it too!

geo said:
hey there chanman....
them's are mighty big condoms you got there

It looks like they used an entire half-shelter to protect that muzzle!

And here is my Xmas wish that the deployment of Hornets will shortly follow the deployment of Leos.  I still can't understand why no Hornets have been deployed. :cdn:

Infanteer said:
I don't see any tanks - Looks like a M113 and a PzH2000 self-propelled artillery piece.

I was talking about them perdy Leo's on the 1st page.

Lone Wolf Quagmire said:
WHERE are these tanks everyone speaks of...still waiting.

Here..... http://63.99.108.76/forums/index.php?showtopic=17804&pid=386920&st=40&#entry386920 

Damn those are "SEXY BEASTS" Just like looking at a fine figured woman, the heart starts a racin and the blood pressure starts a risin

"I'M IN LOVE"

Start a runin you taliban trash, because "DADDY'S HOME" and he's about to kiss your ass!!!

Go get'em boys!!

retiredgrunt45 said:
Damn those are "SEXY BEASTS" Just like looking at a fine figured woman, the heart starts a racin and the blood pressure starts a risin

"I'M IN LOVE"

OK, that's it!  If ever you come to G'town and start dry humpin' the Cats, well, you'll be tossed, that's all I can say

;)

von Garvin said:
OK, that's it!  If ever you come to G'town and start dry humpin' the Cats, well, you'll be tossed, that's all I can say

;)

Unless your duty NCO....then you got keys ...and no witnesses.

Back