• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about Payroll Deposit

nairna

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just had a question for anyone that could answer this. I have looked around and found nothing on the topic so I thought I would make a post. My question is, can your salary be split and deposited into different bank accounts automaticly on the 15th and last day of each month? Does the CF have that option?

Thanks,

Anthony

My previous employer had an option for a second account to be deposited by either amount or percentage, I thought it would be great to know if the CF did that as well since PC has a much better interest rate for savings I like having some money go in there, if not I guess I will have to do it the old fashion way lol.

Hey Nairna,

Once you have the bank account info, just bring that into your clerk that you would like to set up a split allotment. That money will be automatically deposited into that account every mid and end month pay. FYI - You are only allowed to have one split allotment on your pay.

Your friendly neighbourhood clerk

LizBoBiz said:
Hey Nairna,

Once you have the bank account info, just bring that into your clerk that you would like to set up a split allotment. That money will be automatically deposited into that account every mid and end month pay. FYI - You are only allowed to have one split allotment on your pay.

Your friendly neighbourhood clerk
Sometimes (just "sometimes") you can get away with a second split allotment if you are on a Tour (which lasts around 6 months).
You can always make a regular pay allotment, though, if you still want money going to that account.

You have to remember that there are two different Pay Systems, one for Regular Force and Class C Reservists, and another for Class A and  Class B Reservists. 

I talked to my Reserve Pay person, and he said that yes a Reservist can make a split allotment, of either fixed amounts, or as percentages of the pay.  As a Reg you can make split allotments through your Pay Clerks.  Whether you are Regular Force or a Reservist, you can also go to your bank and arrange with the bank to have your pay split between accounts.

If you really want to know all the ins and outs, go see your Pay clerk and see what kind of allotments or deductions you can set up.  Allotments and deductions are two different things, that can give you different options.

Back