• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SELECTION FOR FY 05/06

NiTz said:
thank you and I wish you the best of luck too! By the way, do anyone know if the list for the number of people selected on the march 28th will be out soon?

Well since I am the only that does the list, I guess it will be out when I get around to it

Numbers and trades selected 28 Mar 05:

4 AC OP
8 ATIS
2 ACS TECH
13 ARTY FD
55 AVN TECH
8 AVS TECH
6 BOSN
19 CBT ENGR
7 COMM RSCH
3 CONST TECH
23 COOK
16 ARMD
2 EDT TECH
3 FCS TECH
22 FIRE FTR
2 HULL TECH
2 IMAGE TECH
111 INFANTRY
4 LCIS TECH
12 LMN
4 MAR ELECT
3 MAR ENG MECH
10 MAT TECHS
1 MED LAB TECH
1 MED RAD TECH
14 MED TECH
2 MET TECH
27 MSE OP
1 NCI OP
3 NAV COMM
4 NET (A)
5 NWT
1 REF MECH TECH
7 SIG OP
1 SONAR OP
28 SUP TECH
8 TFC TECH
20 VEH TECH
2 WFE TECH
3 WPNS TECH (L)

thank you kincanucks.. we're only3 selected for FCS.. seems weird they don't select so much people for this trade.. well.. maybe they'll select more on the next selection board...

Cheers!

kincanucks is the list only reg force or does it include res? my paperwork went to Borden May 2 and I've applied for reserve Nav Comm. Just wondering if the list is different?

NiTz said:
thank you kincanucks.. we're only3 selected for FCS.. seems weird they don't select so much people for this trade.. well.. maybe they'll select more on the next selection board...

Cheers!

Only three were boarded so only three were selected.

Hey Kincanucks, are these numbers national? The numbers seems considerably low, is this because there are not enough applicants or is the system bogging them down? At that rate, I don't think I'd get on course until next year and that would blow.  :p

No they are for the Toronto area only.  Just kidding.  Cup of tea?

These are national numbers and they seem lower because we require full processing completed before merit listing.  Overall, 758 boarded and 468 selected.  Some of the 758 had morfe than one choice so except for the MPs and the RMS Clks and a few horribly low rated people everyone that was merit listed got a position.

Can't have Tea without some biscuits.  :p  Thanks for the info my man, btw what general area are you located in?

NiTz said:
hey.. I got a message on the phone when I got back home tonight, it was the CFRC's master corporal she wanted me to call her back but I got home too late (5:15) so the office was closed. I can't wait till I call her monday morning to see what it's about.. I just hope everything is right and that she called me for my job offer..

Cheers!

Just found a message on my answering machine unfortunately it's too late to call. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to find out whats up, sounded good though.

I'm pretty sure it was for your offer... good luck!

Skinny, Nitz and everyone else who got their offers, congratulations on getting an offer, good luck with whatever trade you guys chose.
I haven't gotten my call yet, but it is a bit different for me as I am already in the army, and my offer has to go through career manager. Hopefully I'll get my call right away.

Cheers

I'm still waiting for my call as well, my recruiter said he was positive that i would get in on this selection (may-9) just hope i get my call soon-hate waiting                :salute:

ryan fitzy said:
I'm still waiting for my call as well, my recruiter said he was positive that i would get in on this selection (may-9) just hope i get my call soon-hate waiting                 :salute:

ryan just as a side note all of us who just got called for job offers were selected during the march 28 selection board I believe. So just keep that in mind too.

OK thanks for that input- I had assumed that was the case, but thanks for clearing it up for me. I'm sure i will get my call some time- i will keep playing the waiting game- lol

Back