• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sikh & India (Alleged) Shenanigans in Canada (split fm Non-Muslim terr thread)

Excerpting part of today’s RCMP statement:

It sounds like a lot of evidence has been tabled in a closed setting, and that India hasn’t been super receptive. Neither part of that surprises me.

I’m still very curious about what prompted this to be announced with this degree of urgency on a stat holiday, or for the meetings to be scheduled on a weekend.
Perhaps the scheduled murders were to happen on Tuesday? I have never heard the RCMP make such a bold accusation regarding an investigation. Wow.

Latest from Team Red ....
... and some Sikhs

Odd that most of the shadow cabinet have posed the response of the leader of the opposition on social media.

The leader of the opposition, however, has not. And has a number of photos sitting beside the PNG'd high commissioner.

Odd that most of the shadow cabinet have posed the response of the leader of the opposition on social media.

The leader of the opposition, however, has not. And has a number of photos sitting beside the PNG'd high commissioner.
The Leader of the Opposition’s PA team still sleeping off their turkey? :sneaky:

Back