• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Small Pack Issue

well once again another fraudulant sale of a controlled item on e-bay, and but not sure how to report this one?...........seeing as the seller is from hong kong..............and the reason that i contacted the seller of the other item was becuase i did in fact contact the MP's at CFB Esquimalt and was told that the couldn't do anything about it............

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Cadpat-Military-Issued-Tactical-Vest-with-Extras_W0QQitemZ170006540134QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36071QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

After I read your post about the MP's telling you there is nothing they can do, I contacted the seller letting him know that it was illegal to sell this item, to which he replied:

"Thank you for reminding me that, I am really appreciate it."

Lost_Warrior said:
After I read your post about the MP's telling you there is nothing they can do, I contacted the seller letting him know that it was illegal to sell this item, to which he replied:

"Thank you for reminding me that, I am really appreciate it."
you contacted the seller in hong kong?
          because it doesn't seem like it helped much, seeing as the LBV is once again up for auction........ :threat:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Cadpat-Military-Issued-Tactical-Vest-SAS-JTF2-USMC_W0QQitemZ170008972498QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36071QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Once more..................  ::)

WARNING

When you find items like this on E-Bay, follow the advice given above to call the MPs and give them all the information, with as much detail as possible.  They will deal with the matter.  DO NOT take it upon yourself to contact in any way, shape or form the person selling these items, as then you may compromise a Police Investigation.  You may be called in as a Witness, if you have evidence.  You may, if you have interferred with a Police Investigation, become an Accessory to a Crime.  You may in turn become the only one to be Charged for a Criminal Act, should the 'real' criminal be warned off. 

So be wary of what you do in these open forums and on the internet at large.

Is there anyone out there that would be able to post an updated working link for the SPS-UserGuide_e.pdf

Thank you

There was a link posted by Pbi, but it doesn't work anymore. You will probably have to go into work and use the DIN to access the Clothe the Soldier project. Alot of the links have changed and are no long acessable from the web.

asterix_prl said:
Is there anyone out there that would be able to post an updated working link for the SPS-UserGuide_e.pdf

Thank you

I was just issued mine, as I don't have DIN use any out side links as how to attach the pockets would help.

my72jeep said:
I was just issued mine, as I don't have DIN use any out side links as how to attach the pockets would help.

Not really rocket science, the straps on the sides of the add on pouches go through the loops on the small pack. But generally speaking, unless absolutely necessary, no one uses them.

OK I was looking at it as if all the straps hooked to each other. that's what happens when you have a degree in enginering. You look to hard at easy things.

Unlike the common MOLLE system pretty much in use everywhere on the planet, we chose to use a proprietary "system" that really doesn't allow for much flexibility.  Pouches tend to fit very well in my barrack box, brand new, never used.

I just gave mine back, never used it once when it first came out.
The bin rat was shocked that it was still in it's original packaging.

I keep mine so my girlfriend has a backpack when we go camping...

She doesn't like it much...

I used to think it was a great piece of kit, but there's so much better out there. The biggest piss off with mine is that the slide locks on the shoulder straps are so poorly made they don't keep the straps in place. I have to keep retightening them and it gets really annoying.

Friend of mine has a Mystery Ranch Dragon Slayer. Now THAT is a patrol pack.

Redeye said:
Friend of mine has a Mystery Ranch Dragon Slayer. Now THAT is a patrol pack.

Any of the Mystery Ranch packs are great, including the Camelbak ones that use the Mystery Ranch guide/futura system.

Lerch said:
Any of the Mystery Ranch packs are great, including the Camelbak ones that use the Mystery Ranch guide/futura system.

The only sad part is the price. Even though you definitely get what you pay for...

I have been using the 5.11 72 hour pack in OD since last fall in concert with a duffle bag for molitia weekends.  Works wonderfully well and being the 72 hour pack, I can compress it down or expand it accordingly when required.  Worth the money.

Panzer Grenadier said:
I have been using the 5.11 72 hour pack in OD since last fall in concert with a duffle bag for molitia weekends.  Works wonderfully well and being the 72 hour pack, I can compress it down or expand it accordingly when required.  Worth the money.
Ditto.  I have the same pack, and it puts the CF-issued small pack to shame.

Back