• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Task Force 1-07

H- coy is still in the field right now supporting the CATCC. Fun fun fun. We aren't expecting any augmentees untill mid June.

It simply amazes me how easy it is to find information about when the next TF is heading to Afghanistan, what unit it will be, where the people are coming from, the type of training, etc.  What many are saying on this sight about TF's and projected missions as well as trng is an easy source of info for any opposing force to utilize. 

GW and MRM are right and it would be wise for any serving member to carefully scrutinize what they post here.  As for those of you who are no longer serving or just plain old 'Joe Civie".....not much anyone can do to advise you anything....

If I can figure out who you are and where you are working, I'm sure those who wish to tap into this site as a guest can do the same.  I know of people in the past who have been investigated by CSIS based on the information they shared on similar sites.

Keep posting and keeping this site up.  It's an excellent site!  Just wanted to add my two cents and a bit of food for thought....

Cheers

BSM89

Hi folks, sorry to bump an old thread but I was wondering if anyone had info they could share regarding when troops from TF 1-07 are deploying to Afghanistan (I recall that it was in February). A few of my buddies are going but unfortunately I've been out of the loop here at university.

OPSEC

Some are there now, some are going soon, some are going later.

Thorbahn,
If they're your friends - talk to them. I am certain they will talk to you

That's certainly a valid point. However, these are more like "training buddies" than close personal friends. I'm not sure where they would be in Canada at this stage anyway.

Back