• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Taskings

Pte_Martin

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm just interested on some of the takings people have been on, and what they think there best tasking was? I always like working at the PSTC in Kingston

Taskings I've done(that I can remember right now)
1 month at ASU Chilliwack - storeman
5 days, moving HLs an engineer bridges to WATC and Edmonton Garrison -co driver
4 days, air cadet excercise(I think there was 100 cadets around out there) - driver
3 weeks, Dragon Boot Festival Prep, building docks, sitting up mod tents, driving
1 day, recruiting event -recruiter/driver
I think my fav tasking was working with the cadets an doing the dragon boat.

I did 6 months at the Leadership coy in Pet.  Loved it
3 weeks at the Dart Warehouse prepping for Shri Lanka
The best tasking is doing leadership/survival weekends with Cadets.

From my experience going on tasking to teach at and work as support staff at Leadership Coy in Pet and the Infantry school in Gagetown is usually a decent amount of work but really good times. For something a little less army taskings with the Canadian rangers usually turns out to be interesting to say the least. As well working at a cadet camp as a Jr during the summer I hear is sometimes frustrating but fun.

:cdn:

Daidalous said:
the Dart Warehouse

Well I've done too many taskings to list off but I loved being at DART.
Supcat here I come....driving them babies down for a little swim in the Bay of Quinte and getting busted for drag racing them back to the warehouse...  ;D Then again, driving the BV206 with trailor straight down the mountain from the Ice Cave outside of Alert wasn't too bad either (nor was our fine attempt at wind-surfing accross Dumbell Lake!)..nor driving the Holy f%$&^ Circle in Damascus...

Summer '04
Driver/GD CFSME

Spring/Summer '05
LFTEU, Diehl Track Trial M113 Life Extension Program (T-Lav's)

Loved driving the tracks but hated all the maint. time involved.

Back