• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Life of a Sig Op

I hate spinnergy, I'll take running, rucksack marches, curcuit training, etc over those classes any time.

Plus I love how they sometimes torture you during it, "allright once more, okay once more, one more time give it all you got, etc". It's like its never going to end.

Futuretrooper said:
Plus I love how they sometimes torture you during it, "allright once more, okay once more, one more time give it all you got, etc". It's like its never going to end.

Definitely the same chick that did ours then.... She's evil!

I'd rather be doing spinnergy than listening to a certain PTE desperatelly trying to modify VP with his own good manners. 
"Sorry, please repeat your last???"
s'all good though,
at least I'm not humpin the c9 with snow shoes at 4am with the ammo box draggin behind me.

hahaha,

I think I know what your talking about.......

Remember this one perfect radio procedure and all:
"3 this in 10, Maverick and Goose have finished re-supplying and are flying into the danger zone over"

The thing about Spinnergy is that once you realise that it's 80% of what you can do, not 80% of what the bike can do, you'll feel much better at the end of the class.

Back